WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Chile Fuck Head I Said Id Be Back For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chile face:
Ive decided to take you on as my project.
First...whats up with your name ? Why do you degrade yourself ?
Second I suppose your from Chile. Nice part of the world ! You mentioned Publix so your in Florida. My best guess would be Miami or Tampa. Ill narrow it down more later.
Im a white man but I have friends all through South America and I lived in an Ecuadorian house for a year so dont try to be clever your no match for me. I will be addressing you from time to time and you will respond. Dont worry though, Im not going to bounce you around too much.
Are you originally from Santiago ?

This has got to be one of the gayest threads I have ever seen. This barely qualifies as a B&T thread it's so damn lame.

dont try to be clever your no match for me
Have you ever heard of commas? They help A LOT. I see you managed to use one in one of your sentences, but you also managed to forget apostrophes. I'm not the spelling/grammar police/gestapo, but perhaps you could figure out where to use commas, eh?

BTW, you're a fuck head.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I totally agree with Awaken. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
My ma always said that clever is as clever does.

or mabye i have that wrong.

Chilefuck is a nice guy. you are not. I would say something more smarter, but im tired and my brain hurts.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
. I would say something more smarter, but im tired and my brain hurts.
the pain that you are experiencing is a trapped brain fart....DG let one rip a lil earlier and you will b fine :thumbsup:

no regarding this thread.....i think i heard my 5yr old niece flame better than that :thumbsdn:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
The lamest thread I've seen in B&T yet. :thumbsdn:

ahhh all the threads in B&T that narrow one person out is lame. but i know that many a person here in the wonderful world of WTF has done it. so why flame a new guy? he just wants to enter the cock contest :cool:
i say flame away new guy after all chili felt the need for a flame in chit chat or where ever this guys thread on flowers was ;)
have fun with the flame :thumbsup:

Ok Chile face hasnt show his fuck face yet thats fine...I have time. In the meantime...

Awaken...my punctuation is fine Im not writing a resume, Im in a forum called what the fuck. Relax !

Smoke...Im sorry did you say something ? I thought I heard a little squeak somewhere, was that you trying to mouth off ?

dustinzgirl...Im not out to get Chile. Relax. Actually I am a nice guy...you will see !

Bubbly thighs...well you can do something about that and dont feel too bad just wear a long skirt. By the way, Bubbly Im never really out to uhhh flame anyone, Im just feeling my way around here.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
concepts said:
Ok Chile face hasnt show his fuck face yet thats fine...I have time. In the meantime...

Awaken...my punctuation is fine Im not writing a resume, Im in a forum called what the fuck. Relax !

Smoke...Im sorry did you say something ? I thought I heard a little squeak somewhere, was that you trying to mouth off ?

dustinzgirl...Im not out to get Chile. Relax. Actually I am a nice guy...you will see !

Bubbly thighs...well you can do something about that and dont feel too bad just wear a long skirt. By the way, Bubbly Im never really out to uhhh flame anyone, Im just feeling my way around here.
Forgive my Cerebrally Challenged colleagues. They just don't understand a Renaissance man such as you.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
concepts said:
How the fuck did you find out I cross dress?? :confused:

concepts said:
I don't respond well to being yelled at. My mommy made that mistake one time. Mommy? Mommy's fine!

Punctuation is important because it helps in assisting in people understanding what you are saying if i just typed like this then no one would understand what i am saying see what i am saying it's quite difficult reading this paragraph i am sure the forum isnt called what the fuck it is called wtf which is an acronymization of what the fuck penis

FLAME THE N00B!!!!

:confused:

MaxPower said:
Forgive my Cerebrally Challenged colleagues. They just don't understand a Renaissance man such as you.
I recognize that as sarcasm. Well done !

Awaken said:
I don't respond well to being yelled at. My mommy made that mistake one time. Mommy? Mommy's fine!

Punctuation is important because it helps in assisting in people understanding what you are saying if i just typed like this then no one would understand what i am saying see what i am saying it's quite difficult reading this paragraph i am sure the forum isnt called what the fuck it is called wtf which is an acronymization of what the fuck penis

FLAME THE N00B!!!!

Okaaaay. God ! Your a real tough nut.

A bubbly thigh said:
How the fuck did you find out I cross dress?? :confused:
Sorry, (notice the punctuation) Ive just never seen bubbly thighs on a guy before. I stand corrected.

concepts said:
Okaaaay. God ! Your a real tough nut.

Did you have to double post for that? What is up with all of you people double posting? Seriously, go to the WTF.com store AND BUY SOME FUCKING EDIT BUTTONS!
You double posted for that comment?

EDIT: I stand corrected, you TRIPLE posted.

concepts said:
JeSuS " w ha t aer ouy an eNGLish maggor o;r someting ?
First off, my name isn't Jesus. Second, no, I'm not an engrish major, my mom is. Third, are you new to the engrish language?

Im slightly amused at your persistent efforts to aggravate me. Thus far Ive only found you to be a minor irritant and my tolerance for your drivel has no boundaries.
But you must do what you must and I applaud your retentive tenacity.
Carry on soldier.

hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha! Did it take you that long to look up all those words? Congrats!
If I'm not aggravating you at all, then why do you think I'm trying to aggravate you? Hm? I'm not, I'm merely conversing with you and you get this negative reaction from me. That is uncalled for. Quit bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.