WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

chinese enema toilet

Jung

???
Premium
Wow, and I thought bidets were weird...

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
WOW! I want a toilet that i can shit in, then it will still wash my ass and dry it, all with the use of a remote control! :thumbsup: . Now thats comfort!

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sweet! I know what i want for Christmas (or whatever you celebrate for you uptightwad politically correct people who cant translate it to your religion yoursellf and this is completely unrelated)

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
and here I used to joke about the navy toilets, how they use the pressured air system to cause a venturi effect in the toilet... sucking the water down... some of them were rather strong and after the water left would make a super loud suck sound... I would joke that the toilets could suck the shit strait out of your ass... seems were not far off anymore...

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
kinda like the airplane toilets?
That would be the ultimate lazy world, i mean as soon as you dont even have to press to shit anymore....

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Colostomy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

A colostomy is a surgical procedure that involves cutting or removing a portion of the colon leaving the patient with an opening on their abdominal wall called a stoma. This opening is formed from the end of the large intestine drawn out through the incision and folded over.

Following colostomy, feces leave the patient's body through the stoma created during the surgery, and collect in a bag attached to the patient's belly

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Iron Newt said:
Wait so they cut you another asshole? HOLY SHIT! :redface:
do you remember the queen's mother in england?
colostomy..
you'd be suprised at how many of the older motherfuckers amongst us shit into a bag strapped to their waist.

necro

Postaholic
zoloftcasserole said:
My colon is happy the way it is, kthx.

/me straps an "Exit Only" sign on my ass
Tell it to the K.Y. on your dresser, lassie. :rolleyes:

Apparently, a toilet such as is overall healthier and more likley to prevent colon cancer, as for flushing out all the extra poo immidiatley. But don't quote me on that :p But the idea of taking a shit and then having the same toilet clean your ass with poo water...I don't know how much I care for that.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Iron Newt said:
kinda like the airplane toilets?
That would be the ultimate lazy world, i mean as soon as you dont even have to press to shit anymore....
you lazy bastard, what calories you lose will make you fatter::D

diamond

The nice guy
I was more disturbed just reading 'Chinese Enema Toilet' by 'Void' on the thread list :eek:

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
you lazy bastard, what calories you lose will make you fatter::D
I was IMPLYING that it would bring the end of the world or something bad on a smaller scale, you were supposed to INFER the rest of the sentance. On the other hand, i am a lazy bastard and i am fat, so i cant really make any other comeback on that.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well with the fat part i was making a generalisation to the western world....not you yourself