WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Chingao

doman321

Fresh Meat
Que paso chingao? Wassup, I'm new to the forum. I'd like to take the time to address my fellow and superior fuck heads with 'a how ya fuckin doin''. i'm out.
:mfinger:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
well, its original. Fuck you and Welcome.

Don't be expecting any life support if you post shit like this, but whatever suits you. Try to be yourself, not everyone else and you'll go far ;)

Shitting up your welcome thread is what I was born to do.

Easty

Click click boom
who the fuck are you shitwad?

*clears throat* welcome

You don't seem to be worth my time, but I'm bored.

Welcome, moron. Please, have a pleasant/SHORT stay with us. :thumbsup:

doman321 said:
Que paso chingao? Wassup, I'm new to the forum. I'd like to take the time to address my fellow and superior fuck heads with 'a how ya fuckin doin''. i'm out.
You got that right. :thumbsup:

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
another moron, I wonder if we can change the rules to say, it it aint a creative welcome don't fucking bother.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
doman321 said:
Are you Cuban?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Skitch0o0 said:
Are you Cuban?
nope hes a fucking Mexican......

Welcome, Mexican......have a nice stay here *slowly starts walking backwards to the telephone pole to call immigration*