WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Chirac Calls Out Bush on Turkey-EU Speech

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
ISTANBUL, Turkey - French President Jacques Chirac said Monday that President Bush went "too far" by saying the European Union should admit Turkey, and he added that Bush commenting on Turkish-EU relations was like a French leader commenting on U.S.-Mexican ties.

"If President Bush really said that in the way that I read, then not only did he go too far, but he went into territory that isn't his," Chirac said.

"It's a bit like if I told the United States how they should manage their relations with Mexico."

The French, big on the lip service, light on the action... But he may be right in this case...

morelos

lexicon incognito
yeah; the french talk a lot of smack, but i'd prefer their company to bush's.

Sim

Flame Bait
But he may be right in this case...
Obviously. The US is not part of the EU nor is it even European and, as such has no right to try and interfere in it.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Sim said:
Obviously. The US is not part of the EU nor is it even European and, as such has no right to try and interfere in it.
Yeah, you're right.

Bush just wants to stick his finger in Jacque's eye. Dumb ass

R

RedOctober

I wonder how an American president can be so dumb to intervene in European politics. Turkey has a massive problem with a few minorities.
Armenians claim Turkish soil. And the Kurds. And they are both right!
The Greeks have also a military vigilancy the USA has never heard of (3%).
The Turks also. (5% of the working population)
No country in Europe is eager to get the Troyan horse in.
And of course, I can understand why Bush is shifting the Troyan into Europe.
Devide and rule..

What an asshole! :mfinger:

morelos

lexicon incognito
redoctober said:
I wonder how an American president can be so dumb to intervene in European politics.
you're wondering about the causality all backwards.

the correct statement of awe is this:

"i wonder how a man so fucking dumb could become the american president."

~ dan ~

R

RedOctober

Oh no, Americans don't have the choice to elect a president with good brains. The system gets a dummy on that seat anyway.
And it doesn't matter.. Bush or Kerry, all the same maffia and skull&bones gig.
But what wonders me, is that a dummy can get so dumb, to get a whacking from Europe. Chiraq isn't very popular even over here!
But Bush doesn't have a clue about Europe what so ever.
It's time to start building subs again... :sword:

pissoff

i'm a 3d love goddess!
my new slogan, "stop mad cowboy disease in '04" huzzah. :mfinger:

R

RedOctober

pissoff said:
my new slogan, "stop mad cowboy disease in '04" huzzah. :mfinger:
Very funny one!
I met the first American with a sense of humour ;)

morelos

lexicon incognito
you're being awfully prejudiced against americans.

don't hate americans. hate america. it's what we add up to, when you take away the moderate minded people who know better, that makes this country fucked up.

like the poster says,

~ dan ~

R

RedOctober

Oh wonderful!

Kick some ass and they start talking normal!

Very nice.

I bet you work for the CIA. :thumbsdn:
The only peaceful Americans I know,
have a cross on their belly.

Their brothers survided in Sicily because of the support they bought from the maffia in 1944. They let the Krauts kill the partizans in Italy and France.
D-Day in Normandy was a big hoax, the only target was to keep the Russians out of Western Europe. And the Nazi's from Germany and America in.
That's fucking NATO, you asshole!

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
RedOctober said:
Oh wonderful!

Kick some ass and they start talking normal!

Very nice.

I bet you work for the CIA. :thumbsdn:
The only peaceful Americans I know,
have a cross on their belly.

Their brothers survided in Sicily because of the support they bought from the maffia in 1944. They let the Krauts kill the partizans in Italy and France.
D-Day in Normandy was a big hoax, the only target was to keep the Russians out of Western Europe. And the Nazi's from Germany and America in.
That's fucking NATO, you asshole!
You're a bitter little monkey...

Yes, we ALL work for the CIA (it's a very BIG agency) and we're coming to get you... MUAHAHAHHAHAHHA

R

RedOctober

This is supposed to be a ranting forum, or what?