WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

chix wif stix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah, it's ur_gay_k. Have fun getting banned for making all those user names. You dumb ass.

Pachyderm

I really did.
It's not exactly about changing your sex because you want to be a girl. Trannies feel that they were born female in the body of a male or vis versa. They feel more comfortable and like themselves if they are physically changed into the oposite sex. Genetalia does not make the male or female according to many, its the mind and soul. You can't knock it until you understand it, and you never will unless you have these feelings yourself. I cannot even speak on behalf of trannies, because I myself do not know.

G's-up

Postaholic
you_fuking_sht said:
trans sux.! all i wat 2 chge & sht..

god made u a man, so b a man fuking girly.
Sounds like someone didnt qualify for the "complete" operation......keep up the therapy and maybe one day you'll become the woman you pretend to be... :thumbsup:

morelos

lexicon incognito
this reminds me of that really really really sad story of that girl who got beaten to death by those three guys because she was biologically male.

she wasn't old enough to get the operation, but she was a girl everywhere but between her legs. it's the saddest fucking thing you can think of. i mean, she shouldn't have been giving head to those guys to be honest, but imagine the crisis of your identity... two more years and she could have had the operation and then just kept the secret to herself and had a normal life.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
morelos said:
this reminds me of that really really really sad story of that girl who got beaten to death by those three guys because she was biologically male.

she wasn't old enough to get the operation, but she was a girl everywhere but between her legs. it's the saddest fucking thing you can think of. i mean, she shouldn't have been giving head to those guys to be honest, but imagine the crisis of your identity... two more years and she could have had the operation and then just kept the secret to herself and had a normal life.
that makes me quesy. thanks for the bring down. :mfinger:

:p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:

That sounds like a job for Death Penalty!

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
That sounds like a job for Death Penalty!
yeah, i think one of the guys got death and the other two got life.

fucking assholes.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Unforgiven said:
i have no idea what the fuck you just said...

worse, though, is that i replied
He said that he dont like guys who dress like girls and that men were made to be men.

I totally agree :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.