WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Choke & Puke: The Best Fast Food

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Without a doubt, Popeye's Chicken with red beans and rice, biscuits w/honey and a piece of cob. I've got a craving so bad, it woke me up and I have 4 hours to go before they open.

When i read the title "Choke & Puke" i thought this was gonna be a thread about McDonalds...

OMG there are two Popeye's chicken in Portland. They're within a mile of each other, and both are on MLK boulevard (read: the ghetto).

Wait, that brings up another good point [hijacks thread] why is it that cities that have a street dedicated to Martin Luther King, JR, generally renamed a street running thru the worst parts of town? Seattle? MLK way is a fucking shithole. Lock the doors, kids. [/hijakcs thread].

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
OMG there are two Popeye's chicken in Portland. They're within a mile of each other, and both are on MLK boulevard (read: the ghetto).

Wait, that brings up another good point [hijacks thread] why is it that cities that have a street dedicated to Martin Luther King, JR, generally renamed a street running thru the worst parts of town? Seattle? MLK way is a fucking shithole. Lock the doors, kids. [/hijakcs thread].
Yea, I was Jonesin hard the other day for Popeyes.I woke up at 7am and was craving the shit.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
taco bell sack of 10. call me mexican or call me gaseous, i cant get enough of those soft tacos!

Yes, and whats even worse, popeyes has got to be one of the worst places to eat at.... except for Grandpa's Kitchen... (they feed you fried dog shit! :eek: )
*HACK* lol