Choke & Puke: The Best Fast Food

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Without a doubt, Popeye's Chicken with red beans and rice, biscuits w/honey and a piece of cob. I've got a craving so bad, it woke me up and I have 4 hours to go before they open.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
OMG there are two Popeye's chicken in Portland. They're within a mile of each other, and both are on MLK boulevard (read: the ghetto).

Wait, that brings up another good point [hijacks thread] why is it that cities that have a street dedicated to Martin Luther King, JR, generally renamed a street running thru the worst parts of town? Seattle? MLK way is a fucking shithole. Lock the doors, kids. [/hijakcs thread].

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
OMG there are two Popeye's chicken in Portland. They're within a mile of each other, and both are on MLK boulevard (read: the ghetto).

Wait, that brings up another good point [hijacks thread] why is it that cities that have a street dedicated to Martin Luther King, JR, generally renamed a street running thru the worst parts of town? Seattle? MLK way is a fucking shithole. Lock the doors, kids. [/hijakcs thread].
Yea, I was Jonesin hard the other day for Popeyes.I woke up at 7am and was craving the shit.

Raiden_this_sux

Hoodrat
Yes, and whats even worse, popeyes has got to be one of the worst places to eat at.... except for Grandpa's Kitchen... (they feed you fried dog shit! :eek: )
*HACK* lol