WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

choose a new avatar for your fellow wtfers.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i hate a lot of the avatars people use, especially after seeing some of the pics of all of you.. the avatars are nothing like how i imagine you are.. plus this whole lips thing.. now i actually have to look at the poster's name, not just glance at the avatar.. fuck, now i'm ranting about it.. :mad:

the point is i want to give people avatars that i think suit them, not what they think makes them look better.. it's futile, this will never fly but i'm going to put a few out there anyway..

if you have any, usual rules 85 x 85 pigshells or whatever, no more than 6K..

here's mine.

mmm...cheese.

wizardly_friend.

bklyn_cannonball.

max_power.

red october.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It's kind of funny. It's almost like you've got E.S.Penis or something. I was just thinking of dedicating a thread of similar subject in your honor. My idea came as you've had about twenty avatars in the last week or so.
I was going to see if your peers might pick one of a few listed for you.

Sadly, my interest in the idea had plummeted.
...and here we are.

Weird.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
It's kind of funny. It's almost like you've got E.S.Penis or something. I was just thinking of dedicating a thread of similar subject in your honor. My idea came as you've had about twenty avatars in the last week or so.
I was going to see if your peers might pick one of a few listed for you.

Sadly, my interest in the idea had plummeted.
...and here we are.

Weird.
grating minds think alike..

yeah i've had a few this week, i've been feeling a bit 'faceted'..

:) :(

e.s.penis? is that extra super?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
lol Void, why do you think I'm a sad clown?

Though very interesting thread.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Yeah, sometimes it takes a few avatars to geht the one that says "it's you". The one I sport now is the same one I've had since I joined. Well...less the animation, anyhoo. I changed it a few months into my beginnings of taking over the castle, to a pic of Marilyn Manson. I still sport the same one over at A.S. It wasn't until an old and currently displaced member by the name of Neckdemon started mentioning that "Jacob" looked like a three foot assassin, and that I needed to bring it back. Later I added the animation to convey the idea of Jacob having tendencies of a demon child. So there you have it.

No, it's not a pic of me. But Jacob and I are one in the same. So much so, it's frightening.
I also sport the demonic tendencies.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
lol Void, why do you think I'm a sad clown?

Though very interesting thread.
it's a mr.bungle pic..

i know you fantasize over mike patton..

plus you're a sad clown :p

uber asked me for a new avatar.. i can't think of anything yet.. i'm working on it..

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
IS esp LIKE pms?

like, can you see the bitch coming a mile away or something?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
gurlgonewild said:
IS esp LIKE pms?

like, can you see the bitch coming a mile away or something?
i think it's extra super penis.
although GF thinks it's extra sensory penis, which sounds like some kind of premature ejaculation fetish..

gehtfuct.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
BklynCannonball

meh_it_all

meh_it_all (new lips!)

UberSkippy

zoloftcasserole