WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Christianity sucks!

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#1
I don't hate Christians at all (I have many Christian friends), it's just the religion that I hate to no end. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of moral Christians, but the funny thing is that there are very few of them who actually follow Jesus' original teachings (i.e. Forgive your enemy, do not fight, be peaceful, etc.). It just goes to show you how warped this religion really is.


http://www.churchofreality.org/opinion/christian.htm

Read this link, and maybe you will realize just how corrupt this religion is.

NOTE: I am not trying to convert anyone here. I'm just reinforcing my beliefs. I strongly fight for the continuation of Jesus' orginal teachings, which seem to never have been followed after his death. I was born and raised Atheist, and I tolerate all religions, I just feel that some are worse than others.
 

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
260
0
0
#2
I don't knock anyone for there superstitions..my opinion is that xian beliefs are just a way to feel ok with death..because it's a fact that everyones going to die..All the time I hear how im going to hell for having no religion..

Typical xian threats, I live in the heart of the bible belt and surrounded by the worst of these religions "southern babtist" these are some of the most hypocritical people around. Everythings a fuckin sin to these people. But there saved and im not so when rapture comes they will disapere in there clothes and i'll be left behind to endure the mark of the beast...lmfao

fuck an invisible skydaddy,,,at least I use to get shit from Santa... :p

if "gawd" didnt want us to do the things we do "he,she" should have put more effort into creating life.
 
11,055
399
382
#4
Clutchtwice said:
if "gawd" didnt want us to do the things we do "he,she" should have put more effort into creating life.
here's a question:

God is supposedly in control of everything we do. He controls our lives... we can't do anything without him.
He also hates sin.

So, if he controls everything we do, why does he let us sin?
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#6
Unforgiven said:
here's a question:

God is supposedly in control of everything we do. He controls our lives... we can't do anything without him.
He also hates sin.

So, if he controls everything we do, why does he let us sin?
God gave humanity free will, and he didn't create sin. Eve did when she disobeyed God by taking the apple.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#7
jstager said:
I don't hate Christians at all (I have many Christian friends), it's just the religion that I hate to no end. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of moral Christians, but the funny thing is that there are very few of them who actually follow Jesus' original teachings (i.e. Forgive your enemy, do not fight, be peaceful, etc.). It just goes to show you how warped this religion really is.


http://www.churchofreality.org/opinion/christian.htm

Read this link, and maybe you will realize just how corrupt this religion is.

NOTE: I am not trying to convert anyone here. I'm just reinforcing my beliefs. I strongly fight for the continuation of Jesus' orginal teachings, which seem to never have been followed after his death. I was born and raised Atheist, and I tolerate all religions, I just feel that some are worse than others.
ya it is sometimes a bunch of bullshit
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#8
ferengi74656 said:
God gave humanity free will, and he didn't create sin. Eve did when she disobeyed God by taking the apple.
eve screwed us over..that bitch
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#9
I'd just like to know where that person who wrote that article gets the idea that "a five year old who tells a lie will burn in hell", that Christians can "go out and sin and get away with it.", and that they "think they are better than everyone else." Sounds like this person should do a little more research before spouting off and sounding like a dumbass.
 
11,055
399
382
#10
ferengi74656 said:
God gave humanity free will, and he didn't create sin. Eve did when she disobeyed God by taking the apple.
if it was a perfect world, without sin, then why was there disobediance?
 

care

asshole
97
0
0
#11
haha...hey i actually laughed at one of your posts sky...wow.

oh well SIN all you want. theres a loophole in christianity...when u know ur gonna die...ask for forgiveness and give your heart to jesus..hello heaven.

i dont know if i believe in 'God' or heaven/hell and all that bullshit....but just in case... ya know?
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#12
ferengi74656 said:
God gave humanity free will, and he didn't create sin. Eve did when she disobeyed God by taking the apple.
Hmmmmm, so it's all Eve's fault, eh?

Wonder why God created a being that could outsmart him...
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#13
care said:
haha...hey i actually laughed at one of your posts sky...wow.

oh well SIN all you want. theres a loophole in christianity...when u know ur gonna die...ask for forgiveness and give your heart to jesus..hello heaven.

i dont know if i believe in 'God' or heaven/hell and all that bullshit....but just in case... ya know?
god knows you said that so your fucked
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#18
Christianity does suck... but so does every other religion... :)
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#19
Unforgiven said:
here's a question:

God is supposedly in control of everything we do. He controls our lives... we can't do anything without him.
He also hates sin.

So, if he controls everything we do, why does he let us sin?
God gave mankind free will and souls, two qualities he denied all of his other creations.

He does not control our actions, we do.

You need to read the bible and find your own truth. you wont find it in christianity, or atheism, or buddhism, but instead, you will find it inside of yourself. I only know and believe what I do, I am spiritual, not religious.

I believe that there is a God. How can one define creation or love or peace without that? How can you explain to me the utter spirituality of giving birth to another living, breathing being.

Just in case you were wondering, CL is an athiest, he does not believe in anything, at all.

so I am not against any of you for not having faith, but I will say my points.


Satans greatest lie was that there is no God.