Scrapbook Christmas 2013

thekid65

Walking the PG-13 line
Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know...it's too early for this shit. The thing is.....I had the week off, so I got my decorating done early. Yes, I was THAT guy in the neighborhood who got his shit up before anyone else. Anyhoo..I was bored today, so I played around with Movie Maker and pics of this years decorations.

Post'em up as you get'em up boys and girls (and yes, I'm fully aware this joint is full of a bunch of bah-humbug scrooge muddafuckas...)

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I love it! well done!

Now... come do my house!

By the way... we have exactly no outside decorations and nit enough ornaments for the new tree. Your work is cut out for you! ;)

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
Will post pics in due time :)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Say what you wany about a white christmas. But here it seafood, cols cuts and beautiful beach weather...there will be pics..

thekid65

Walking the PG-13 line
I love it! well done!

Now... come do my house!

By the way... we have exactly no outside decorations and nit enough ornaments for the new tree. Your work is cut out for you! ;)

You'll have to refresh my memory on your location. I only work when the temps are 40° and above. Which explains why my outside crap normally doesnt get taken down until Feb (and no...the lights are NOT on after Jan 1st)

Oh....wait a second...you're married, right? Ummm..you need to have a little talk with the hubby....it's his job...not some random nice guy that posts at WTF.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
You'll have to refresh my memory on your location. I only work when the temps are 40° and above. Which explains why my outside crap normally doesnt get taken down until Feb (and no...the lights are NOT on after Jan 1st)

Oh....wait a second...you're married, right? Ummm..you need to have a little talk with the hubby....it's his job...not some random nice guy that posts at WTF.

haha yeah... I'm married. We got some lights up yesterday. it's not done yet, but I'll post a picture in a bit.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
The current outside view. It's not quite done yet.

2ec34e9a24.jpg

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
The classroom Christmas tree is done! It has mustaches, country flags, and creepy ass nut crackers that make us laugh. :D

a9a3a9f687.jpg

meltinginNM

Not Otherwise Specified
20131203_221221.jpg 20131203_221241.jpg

First Christmas in our new house, and first real attempt at decorating. Did this with my kidlets this past weekend :). Kidlets will not be here for actual Christmas, as this year they will be with their mother :(. But we still had fun listening to Christmas music and decorating and they will be here for New Year (which will be present day here for them), so it is all good :thumbsup:

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I watched that a couple days ago, well done-exceptionally.

Fun thread

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
Excuse the quality of these pics...

Kerstdorp 1.jpg

Kerstdorp 2.jpg

Our bearded dragons wanted some ornaments too...

c9ebcdbf29.jpg

426fcdf3b9.jpg