Scrapbook Christmas 2013

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
We got our Xmas tree yesterday! It wasn't as big as we would of wanted it(as we have quite a big apartment now), but meh it was free and it's really cute!

_IGP6119s.jpg
I also broke my promise with "no presents", as I love giving presents and they weren't that expensive. Now he's all giddy about what's in them. I love it!
_IGP6120s.jpg

I love the star! I found it at a fleamarket :)
_IGP6122s.jpg
_IGP6123s.jpg

That's Steve, as you can see his "horns" just above his eyes, he's missing his lower jaw at the moment as my SO hasn't gotten to gluing it together and then putting it there.
_IGP6132s.jpg
0s.jpg

Santas little helper stealing the BDSM pig.
_IGP5973s.jpg

And a star in the window! (I think it's a nordic tradition?)
_IGP5974s.jpg

That's about all we have at the moment. Oh! and a..what's those red poisonous flowers called, that are seasonal? We have one of those to. But the picture got blurry so I didn't include it.

oldenunder

Maniacal Maniac
poinsettia is what you are thinking
220px-Weihnachtsstern_-_gro%C3%9F.jpg

HoneyImHome

sugar-coated cynicism
I took a bunch of post Christmas pics today because my house was always such a mess pre Christmas. I was so inspired by how beautiful and peaceful it all was and then I decided to video my lovely revolving tree and didn't even notice my cat doing what he does best under it... Lol

HabitatSkater

Metal For Life.
My mom's cat LIVES to eat ribbons on presents, chew on wrapping paper, and try to climb the tree even though she's declawed.

And she's spoiled rotten.