WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

christmas is almost fucking here

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep75

Tenderony
it's that fucking time of year again people. time to take a shit in a box and send that fucker to you ex. ho ho ho.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Isn't this like the 15th thread about how christmas sucks?

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
Thats cause it does

I now fear for my life this time of year. like fer serious. :gun: i must be armed at all times and avoid unneccesary trips outside of my house :mad: .....

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
G_-FLaSH said:
I now fear for my life this time of year. like fer serious. :gun: i must be armed at all times and avoid unneccesary trips outside of my house :mad: .....
... Looks like we have another gang war..

You guys may have christmas in a couple days but today is Yule for me, pagan christmas if you didnt know

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
im surprised that christmas isnt as commercialized as it has been the past few years. I go to malls and I don't see billboards every 5 feet advertising something. it's glad to see that people aren't COMPLETELY destroying something by putting a price on it, but it's still pretty bad. I just look forward to this time of the year to relax...that's 'what I really want for Christmas'.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
shep75 said:
it's that fucking time of year again people. time to take a shit in a box and send that fucker to you ex. ho ho ho.
Eat a bunch of fruit, shit in a box and tell your ex you sent her a fruit cake. :thumbsup:

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
** KIA ** --the christmas shopping aftermath.

betrayed said:
... Looks like we have another gang war..

The only safe way to travel to the mall and stores is with a gang.....someone messes with anyone the mofo gets taken down! :bomb: :gun: :sword: ... ......... :question: ......um,,, joke....anyways.. People have died fighting for toys n'shit :mad: ....pure stupidity.....WTF ; just bring a group, kick thier ass and take the fricken toy; not too hard...another thing, if thier is a mad mob of people fighting to get into the store, then how the hell is anyone going to stop you from grabbing somefing and making an exit...people will let you out cause they wanna get in.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
What the fuck are you talking about? You don't need a gang to go to the mall, I would hope there would be a crazy motherfucker at the mall so that he could take your stupidass out for all the things you've been saying, dipshit.

shep75

Tenderony
MaxPower said:
Eat a bunch of fruit, shit in a box and tell your ex you sent her a fruit cake. :thumbsup:

now, that's a great idea. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
G_-FLaSH said:
The only safe way to travel to the mall and stores is with a gang.....someone messes with anyone the mofo gets taken down! :bomb: :gun: :sword: ... ......... :question: ......um,,, joke....anyways.. People have died fighting for toys n'shit :mad: ....pure stupidity.....WTF ; just bring a group, kick thier ass and take the fricken toy; not too hard...another thing, if thier is a mad mob of people fighting to get into the store, then how the hell is anyone going to stop you from grabbing somefing and making an exit...people will let you out cause they wanna get in.
Yay, another moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.