WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Christmas SUCKS!!!

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Dudes !

I personally hate this fuckin christmas shit !! it suxs like hell. Evry fuckin year on christmas the whole bunch of familie members sit together an this really pisses me off! An my little cousins runnin around an destroying evrything in ther way!! An this shitty presetns which are really shit ! socks from my aunt !!! WTF ??

Poeple frogotten why they do this shitty party on the en of evry year !!!

AAAARRRRGGG!!!!

FUCK THIS FUCKIN FUCK !!! CHRISTMAS :mfinger: SUXS !!!!!! Really

:sword:
:woot:

I'm with you- Christmas suck ass!!
Every sodding year when I was a kid Mum would cook the Christmas meal and Dad would read a book that someone had given him. Then 20 minutes before the dinner was ready he'd saunter in and go "Can I help" at which point Mum would let rip while my brother unwrapped all the presents. Then my Dad would get drunk and go to bed pissed while Mum had to deal with me, my brother, miles of wrapping paper and the remains of Christmas dinner. What a pile of shit!
Given that none of us believed in Jesus it seemed like a pretty pointless fucking exercise!

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Yeah , and this fuckin shit continues evry year .....

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
You know what would suck....if you were blind....and you could never see your little cousins or your mum. Or if you had spinal meningitis and you became a terrible burden on your parents and loved ones and they secretly wished you would die...they'd never tell you, but you can see it in their eyes when they come to wipe the nasty shit off your back.

Just thought I'd throw in a little switch in perspective. :thumbsup: Merry Christmas. ;)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
1ct-on! said:
Dudes !

I personally hate this fuckin christmas shit !! it suxs like hell. Evry fuckin year on christmas the whole bunch of familie members sit together an this really pisses me off! An my little cousins runnin around an destroying evrything in ther way!! An this shitty presetns which are really shit ! socks from my aunt !!! WTF ??

AAAARRRRGGG!!!!

No WAY!

Christmas is fuckin rad! I love X-mas, this is my favorite time of year! The family part sux but everything else is a blast. As a matter of fact Im gonna go geht a tree tonight! Got most of my shopping done.... Then maybe this weekend we'll go to Fashion Island and check out the tree they have on display! It's always a BIG ass MOFO, and finish my shopping while there!

It's better when you have a girl friend and your older!!!!*** Whiner!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i have a great idea. Go back in time, and stop Jesus from ever being born. Then there will be no more christmas. Godspeed on your journey.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
You need to lay off the crack if you think christmas sucks.

Christmas is teh r0xx0r! :)

Maxi

Flame Bait
Well, personaly i like X-mas very much, gives me a chance to see family members i hardly ever see plus i just love the spirity, if it was like that all year the world would be a better place ;)

bigck3000 said:
You know what would suck....if you were blind....and you could never see your little cousins or your mum. Or if you had spinal meningitis and you became a terrible burden on your parents and loved ones and they secretly wished you would die...they'd never tell you, but you can see it in their eyes when they come to wipe the nasty shit off your back.

Just thought I'd throw in a little switch in perspective. :thumbsup: Merry Christmas. ;)

You know what would suck...

If your dad was serially unfaithful to your mum AND an alcoholic and so she hated him and then your brother was mentally handicapped and that made your mum have a nervous breakdown and then your half-brother was mentally ill and addicted to painkillers and then living with all that shit meant you got an eating disorder so you threw up your Christmas dinner...

Oh no, wait... that WAS me...

And now I'm better and can deal... Christmas still sucks!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
That sounds really bad...
I have a acoholic mother which nearly killed herself last month..
Also i was alone on last christmas.. but i guess i'll have to make the most of it!

My friend says she hates christmas cos its too close to her birthday.. gimme a break... good reason there! lol

but i guess theres always bad experiences that will shade christmas. so ya know you either love it or you hate it.. its like marmite!!

shep75

Tenderony
1ct-on! said:
Dudes !

AAAARRRRGGG!!!!

well dude! you need to grow up and become jewish so that you don't have to do christmas. Oy! :thumbsup:

meh_it_all said:
That sounds really bad...
I have a acoholic mother which nearly killed herself last month..
Also i was alone on last christmas.. but i guess i'll have to make the most of it!

but i guess theres always bad experiences that will shade christmas. so ya know you either love it or you hate it.. its like marmite!!
Fuck... I feel for you... there's nothing you can do... is there someone there for YOU cos this must be wayyyy too much! Alcoholic parents suck!

PS I love Marmite

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah oo the marmite makes it all worth it :) lol!

I think i'm spending christmas with my dad's friend and his daugther who is my friend... so hopefully it should be good!! :p

And well my mum.. yeah i have to see her this christmas too but oh well hopefully i wont kill her myself lol :rolleyes:

Tagmatic

Banned - What an Asshat!
Christmas is even worse for me

Try having your birthday and christmas in the same month...I get one present from my family and they say" here this is for your birthday and christmas".....I might not care if it was a good gift either but they usually suck ass :thumbsdn: CHRISTMAS SUCKS SO MUCH I WISH IT WOULD DIE :thumbsdn:

meh_it_all said:
Yeah oo the marmite makes it all worth it :) lol!

I think i'm spending christmas with my dad's friend and his daugther who is my friend... so hopefully it should be good!! :p

And well my mum.. yeah i have to see her this christmas too but oh well hopefully i wont kill her myself lol :rolleyes:
Cool that sounds like more fun than last year!
I shall have family around me that I like this year so it shouldn't be too bad!
I don't have to see my Dad as he lives in America now :woot: He's not an alky anymore but he's still a shitbag!

Good luck with your mum- I hope you don't kill her either (tempting though I know it seems!)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Cool, that sounds good that you have people around you like :p
hope it all goes well and you have all the presents you need... i still need to get up and do that crap lol :rolleyes:
oh well lol!

Good luck with that- I'm doing Christmas on the cheap. Only my Ma, my Gran and my boyfriend are getting pressies from me!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
-.- too many close people?!?! and too many people ive known for too long haha... :eek: