WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Christmas thoughts

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i hate this time of year
its all just fake smiles over an expensive day
people are swaded over with crappy gifts
and whats it all for?
the birth of another one of george bush's imaginary friends
i hate this time of year because it brings out the best of us and thats not right, people shouldnt change for this time of year, they should change because they really are happy not to be like the neighbors or that perfect family on tv

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
You're too negative. Just try to be happy the week of Christmas. Then you'll have a whole year to be miserable again.

p.s. - He's not just Bush's imaginary friend.

magnolia

Postaholic
Just shut the fuck up if u don't like christmas, then don't celebrate it. Be the grinch and stay up in ur cave.

btw, he isn't imaginary. He's an actual historical figure. Look it up so you can at least try to sound inteligent.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lets not start controversy over a religious character who we don't even know exists. Christmas is about.. Uhh.. Gifts! Yay, thats it.. :p

gettoyo50

The One And Only
i agree with betrayed, gifts are the shit. fuck santa and the wole religious concept of christmas, i dont believe in it anyway, jus throw me some gifts and ill be happy for the holiday season...