WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

christmas wishes

gettoyo50

The One And Only
so what does everyone want for christmas, i personally want money, how bout yall????

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Probably some books, CDs, and some clothes or gift certificates. I'm a college student so I would probably just like stuff that I can use when I am away from home. Although, I don't think I really deserve that much because my parents are helping me through college and they've already given up a lot of money for me, so I guess I just want some quality time w/the family and I guess just a few nights out to dinner/movie/bowling or something like that. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
A wish? To get laid.
Christmas gift? Car accessories. :thumbsup:

When asked this question, a wise person once answered:

Peace to those who don't have it.
Love to those who don't have it.
Happiness to those who don't have it.

What he said ^

Oh, and some companionship.

MsPunK

Tenderony
I would like for my friend tim to get totally better after his chemo. I would like to be able to stay a vegetarian even tho those linda macartney pies taste like SHITE. i would like my ex boyfriend to come into some dangerous genital contact with a rabid cheese grater.

but most of all....

I WANT MY GREEN DAY TICKET BACK :(