WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Christmas..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
What does everyone want for christmas? As for myself, 2 12inch rockford fosgate subwoofers :p :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
What does everyone want for christmas? As for myself, 2 12inch rockford fosgate subwoofers :p :thumbsup:
i really have no idea............why ask us this now and not 2 months from now

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i don't do christmas much anymore..don't even know why my family bothers with the tree every year still...

besides i'd rather give others gifts than recieve anything...it's just the way i am

magnolia

Postaholic
I want....to have a life. hehe. naw, for real, i don't know what i want. I remember wanting something, but i didn't write it down and not i've forgotten. :(

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I want my son to have a kick-ass visit from St. Nick! and by the looks of things it's gonna be a badass mofo'n christmas! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

a warm place to stay, a comfortable bed, and food on the table..

that's all i ever want. for any occasion