WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Chronic Candy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8305249/

ATLANTA - Marijuana-flavored lollipops with names such as Purple Haze, Acapulco Gold and Rasta are showing up on the shelves of convenience stores around the country, angering anti-drug advocates.

“It’s nothing but dope candy, and that’s nothing we need to be training our children to do,” said Georgia state Sen. Vincent Fort, who has persuaded some convenience stores to stop selling the treats.
what will they think of next?

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
wouh I should buy some of those lollipops to my friends...or sell em to them ;):)
arent those lollipops then illegal? sorry havent read the whole thing... *ashamed*

waahahahahhahahahaa funny, I read the whole thing now and saw the lollipop it's cute :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Stardust said:
wouh I should buy some of those lollipops to my friends...or sell em to them ;):)
arent those lollipops then illegal? sorry havent read the whole thing... *ashamed*
they are just flavored liked it. People who are going to buy them will more than likly smoke weed in the first place. Really whats wrong with it. it like candy cigs.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Stardust said:

waahahahahhahahahaa funny, I read the whole thing now and saw the lollipop it's cute :thumbsup:
well, that was fucking retarded

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
_Kitana_ said:
they are just flavored liked it. People who are going to buy them will more than likly smoke weed in the first place. Really whats wrong with it. it like candy cigs.
Oh right thanks kit :hug2: We have ciggars (sp?) that arent real but it looks like you would smoke a ciggar smoke and all comes from it..just becouse cigs are a accepted drug you can have fake cigs for your children..?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay, if someone doesn't shut this one up.....

Yuck's slamming someone else for being incoherent? Oh the ironing. :rofl:

Slacker

Postaholic
I can just see the comercials "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a pot sucker?"

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Linksy said:
I can just see the comercials "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a pot sucker?"
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a crack rock?

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
big macs, cigs, whatasized fries, 2 tacos for 99cents, high fructose corn syrup, but noooo weed.

so dumb.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
YUCK FOU!!! said:
okay, if someone doesn't shut this one up.....
You shut up, she's scandinavian, plus she's hot, and you're a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.