WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

chupa mi chorizo!

e-chan

punk-ass kid
chupa mi chorizo! chupa mi chorizo! ok, just had to get that out of my system. and........................heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee's johnny!
.....wait a second, my name's not johnny....................and i don't have a chorizo, either......................
damnit.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
e-chan said:
chupa mi chorizo! chupa mi chorizo! ok, just had to get that out of my system. and........................heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee's johnny!
.....wait a second, my name's not johnny....................and i don't have a chorizo, either......................
damnit.
Die N00b!

and Welcome!

e-chan said:
damnit.
chupa mi pito, putah. callete. hay una fiesta en mi pantalones por tu.

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
Baxtar you know I don't speak spanish!

k, e-queer said "suck my chorizo" and I said, "suck my dick, bitch" and then "shutup" and then "there is a party in my pants for you"

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Awaken said:
"there is a party in my pants for you"
how did you steal my midget?

Dude welcome to WTF.com, :mfinger: , talk to Johnny K for your annual prostate check up :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
e-chan said:
and i don't have a chorizo, either......................
damnit.
That´s a bummer. So would that make you a transexual then? Or just really unfortunate?

Jung

???
Premium
Cierre la cogida encima del newb. Oh, y BTW, recepción y vete a la mierda.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
junglizm said:
Cierre la cogida encima del newb. Oh, y BTW, recepción y vete a la mierda.
A LA VERGA!!! VERGA!!!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Take the gay parade somewhere else,girls.
Just say "HI" and move on.

So sayeth the WTF Gods!!

Tu verga's