chupa mi chorizo!

e-chan

punk-ass kid
chupa mi chorizo! chupa mi chorizo! ok, just had to get that out of my system. and........................heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee's johnny!
.....wait a second, my name's not johnny....................and i don't have a chorizo, either......................
damnit.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
e-chan said:
chupa mi chorizo! chupa mi chorizo! ok, just had to get that out of my system. and........................heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee's johnny!
.....wait a second, my name's not johnny....................and i don't have a chorizo, either......................
damnit.

Die N00b!

and Welcome!
icon10.gif

Awaken

God
e-chan said:
damnit.
chupa mi pito, putah. callete. hay una fiesta en mi pantalones por tu.

Awaken

God
k, e-queer said "suck my chorizo" and I said, "suck my dick, bitch" and then "shutup" and then "there is a party in my pants for you"

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Awaken said:
"there is a party in my pants for you"
how did you steal my midget?

Dude welcome to WTF.com, :mfinger: , talk to Johnny K for your annual prostate check up :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
e-chan said:
and i don't have a chorizo, either......................
damnit.
That´s a bummer. So would that make you a transexual then? Or just really unfortunate?

Jung

???
Premium
Cierre la cogida encima del newb. Oh, y BTW, recepción y vete a la mierda.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Take the gay parade somewhere else,girls.
Just say "HI" and move on.

So sayeth the WTF Gods!!

Tu verga's