WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Church?

Do you go to church?

• Only after I've done something and I feel guilty about it (Getting drunk, commiting a felony, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I searched for a thread like this one but I couldn't find one. So I was just wondering how many people here go to church. I think it's pretty straightfoward, don't you? Just answer.

I don't go to church.

Once upon a time i frequently went, but my beliefs just weren't strong enough. It's something I regret, then don't all at the same time.

Never been to church before. Always wondered what it might be like, though. Maybe, someday I will go, but for now I am churchless.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Oh! I always used to go every sunday until i was 7 and got a mind of my own, and told my mum I wasn't into that religion.
And then! a few weeks ago, Me and some friends went twice to go see if our enemy was there. OH it was so funny you should of been there!
We laughed so much. I went with 3 of my friends and my boyfriend and then we got outside i rolled on the floor laughing.
Seriously it was funny.

Easty

Click click boom
up until i was 14, my parent's would use the "okay, but God will frown upon you" method on me, scaring me to death and forcing me to go. now i just go out of habit.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I go to church. We have a circle of stones in our back yard, we dance around and drink Kool-Aid all of the time.

Good times! :thumbsup:

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
No. I don't. I feel bad about it, but the truth is I'm just not at all good on Saturday mornings.

I remember church. That's some boring shit no matter how much faith in god you have.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've never been inside a church. Which is weird, since I used to live right next door to one (literally).

Shrug. It's not for me.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
Church? wtf is that? :p

I only go when somebody dies or gets married.
I haven't been to church since 2000.