Church?

Do you go to church?

• Only after I've done something and I feel guilty about it (Getting drunk, commiting a felony, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I searched for a thread like this one but I couldn't find one. So I was just wondering how many people here go to church. I think it's pretty straightfoward, don't you? Just answer.

Havok

Mr. Ee
I don't go to church.

Once upon a time i frequently went, but my beliefs just weren't strong enough. It's something I regret, then don't all at the same time.

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
Never been to church before. Always wondered what it might be like, though. Maybe, someday I will go, but for now I am churchless.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Oh! I always used to go every sunday until i was 7 and got a mind of my own, and told my mum I wasn't into that religion.
And then! a few weeks ago, Me and some friends went twice to go see if our enemy was there. OH it was so funny you should of been there!
We laughed so much. I went with 3 of my friends and my boyfriend and then we got outside i rolled on the floor laughing.
Seriously it was funny.

Easty

Click click boom
up until i was 14, my parent's would use the "okay, but God will frown upon you" method on me, scaring me to death and forcing me to go. now i just go out of habit.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I go to church. We have a circle of stones in our back yard, we dance around and drink Kool-Aid all of the time.

Good times! :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've never been inside a church. Which is weird, since I used to live right next door to one (literally).

Shrug. It's not for me.