WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ciao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
Nemesis said:
oy!, fuk u , ive been on here as long as u and i havent made every1 hate me!, so whos the noob, noob?
your the noob and i have been here alot longer than you AND i have been on this site more often than you have AND people do hate you.

freak on a leash

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
ur pullen shit out ur arse now arent u !!!!!! im not sayin everyone licks me, thats impossibloe but what im saiyin is that every HATES U! and as for length of time, 2 days isnt ages dicksuck!

Posting more is only because i only post relevante shit thats not fucked in the head unlike u who post the most fucked up stupidest shit that evenm ur mother would never sit on and rotate! :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BRiT said:
dur...

By popular demand, the flaming aspects of the original thread was split off into B&T to remove any inhibitions. Now have at it.
In other words.

"Let the games begin"

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
Nemesis said:
ur pullen shit out ur arse now arent u !!!!!! im not sayin everyone licks me, thats impossibloe but what im saiyin is that every HATES U! and as for length of time, 2 days isnt ages dicksuck!

Posting more is only because i only post relevante shit thats not fucked in the head unlike u who post the most fucked up stupidest shit that evenm ur mother would never sit on and rotate! :mfinger:
if you call saying " im not going to use brokens avatar because he can get me my 10th degree flaming thingy" relevant then what the fuck is this site comming to asswipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.