WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cigarette Flipping Bastard!

ferengi

Yay fire!
I was on my way home earlier, driving down the road with my window down. The road I was on is NEVER patrolled by the police. I saw a red truck coming down the other side of the road appearing to be doing about 80 mph. Their window was down too, and either out of sheer retardedness or an urge to severely piss me off, they flipped a cigarette out their window as they passed me.

The cigarette went up the sleeve of my t-shirt, left a small burn mark on my shoulder and almost caught my shirt on fire, burning a hole through it.

Of course, I was royally pissed, so I slammed on my brakes, whipped around, and pursued the assholes. They saw me chasing them and stopped. I stopped as well. Expecting confrontation, I positioned my car in front of theirs, popped my trunk, and had my hand on a tire iron. They got out of their truck, appeared to be high on something, and were stammering "DUUUUUDE... LIKE........... Uh.... SORRY!!!!! DUDE!!!"

I said some... not-so-nice things, then proceeded home.

I wonder how people like this exist. :mad: :mfinger:

EDIT: wtf? Why did I put this here? Probably belongs elsewhere. Shit. :thumbsdn:

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Roflmfao! You have no luck, ferengi.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i dunno man i'd ass rape them with that tire iron

Easty

Click click boom
that would be fun, maybe.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
DIZNUTS said:
i dunno man i'd ass rape them with that tire iron
Well, that's one way to ruin a perfectly good tire iron...

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
on the other hand how often do you really use a tire iron anyway, and if so then in what way that is more constructive than beating the shit out of a couple of asshole stoners?

lol. That sounds like my kind of response, Kreffka'sWill.

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
I'd be extremely pissed if that happened to me. No need for the tire iron, I would throw them a couple of Judo moves and that would teach them to stay at home and annihilate their brain cells.

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
Hurray for super judo using stoner's ass kicking chicks........please don't go all judo on me.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
I'd just follow them home and kill their kids, wives, pets, treasured keepsakes, ect...

Boycott

Soul Doubt
If it were me, I would have took the tire iron to their windshield...

ferengi

Yay fire!
*update: I think I saw that same truck pulled over on the side of that same road today with a person in the back of the car and another just being arrested. Couldn't tell if it was the same people or not though, it was getting dark.