Cinderella

Zoanthropy666

What the fuck
I feel like I am my family's ****** it fucking pisses me off. I have to clean everything I have to hide the evidence that my sister smoke weed for her...aggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh and I am told to do everything I am being pushed around big time and I am about to freaking snap!!Hey family! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ron

Buster of Asses
Zoanthropy666 said:
I feel like I am my family's ****** it fucking pisses me off. I have to clean everything I have to hide the evidence that my sister smoke weed for her
You don't have to do anything, especially hide someone else's stash. What, is she going to give you a wedgie if you don't?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Zoanthropy666 said:
I feel like I am my family's ****** it fucking pisses me off. I have to clean everything I have to hide the evidence that my sister smoke weed for her...aggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh and I am told to do everything I am being pushed around big time and I am about to freaking snap!!Hey family! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should've joined the navy instead of smokin' that doob, at least you could've been Uncle Sam's "******" and gotten paid for it.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
GottaHurt said:
That's fucked up, she's probably his sister/girlfriend.

Yea, and if she got a job there, he'd post about dumb bitches getting paid more than deserving white boys.

Oddly enough, I don't know if I'd have a problem with that post.