WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Cindy Sheehan. Wadda you think?

jamesp

In Memory...
I am so sick and tired of hearing about Cindy Sheehan on the news every 20 mins. Its always the same crap, but what are you guys's views on Mrs. AntiWar Hero?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
She's wasting her time. Anyone who volunteers for the armed forces is accepting the risk that they may have to go to kill people they don't know and perhaps die in the process. Soldiers being sent to war, immagine that. And soldiers dying while at war... WOW. As for Sheehan herself, I have serious doubts about whether she would be as passionate if her own family was not personally involved.
I believe this war was founded on one man's thirst for revenge; but if we leave now, we just might start something similar to Nazi Germany.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
she is more protesting the war itself... sure its fueled by her son who died for a fruitless cause but its the fruitless cause(the war) that is the center of argument...

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
darklight beat me to it. Nice post.

jamesp

In Memory...
What on earth does the exact definition of torture as defined by the Man have to do with RoboMom?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i think she comes from an age, from a generation when doing protest camps actually achieved something. that's why she's trying..

and the media love it, and maybe even the establishment too, it's a very divisive issue and this is such a divided nation presently. and as you know, while we're divided we'll never have the capability of radical change. i'm not saying we should have a revolution, but imagine if no-one, absolutely no-one voted! and then we could start from scratch with this whole mess.
yeah, then i woke up.

jamesp

In Memory...
Yeah, but there is no way that absolutely no one would vote.

That many people agreeing to do something together seems impossible.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Poor Cindy.

Lost her son.
The President's too busy riding bikes to stop by to see her.
And now Moveon.org is using her.

It is an unjust war, and I applaud her stopping her life to shed light on this, I just wonder what she will get out of it in the end.

jamesp

In Memory...
She's certainly not the first person to say that this war in unjust. But, poor her, her son re-enlisted in the middle of a war. Now its the puppet presidents fault that he is dead. Now this war is unjust.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
jamesp said:
She's certainly not the first person to say that this war in unjust. But, poor her, her son re-enlisted in the middle of a war. Now its the puppet presidents fault that he is dead. Now this war is unjust.
Eh, she's got the right to protest. I have no idea how she felt about the war before Cindy Jr. was killed. But whatever, she can think whatever she wants to think and protest whatever she wants to protest. I could stand to see a slight bit less media coverage from the damn thing but there's a possitive side to that as well. If the media covers it enough, president Head in the Sand might eventually get the idea that we don't like what he's doing.

Wonder what his cabinet meetings are like.

Bush: Howdy ebrebody.

Everoyne: Ebrebody? WTF... oh... everybody. HOWDY President Bush.

Bush: So I take it the war is going well, everyone in the country loves me and the world is at complete and total peace.

Everyone: Yup, that's pretty much the gist of it.

Bush: Am I not the greatest leader this country has ever seen.

Everyone: Why yes sir, you sure are.

1 guy: Well, Mr. President, I have to say that it seems a lot of people are upset with the way you handle things and think you're basically a liar, a coward and an incopetent jackass.

Bush: OFF WITH HIS HEAD! How dare he tell me things I don't want to hear. I need my binkie... someone get me my binkie.