WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Cinema-goer Attacked by Snake

Insanitee

I know where you live!
A woman was attacked by a four feet long python as she watched Mr and Mrs Smith at a cinema in the United Arab Emirates.

She was rescued by another woman movie-goer who calmly unwrapped the snake from her leg and took it out of the cinema.

Mother-of-three Sherana Alansudhir said the woman was hysterical and lying on the floor of the cinema in the Wafi City area of Dubai.

She said: “When someone with a mobile phone with a flashlight pointed at it, we saw it was a snake. I told her to shut-up and stop screaming.

Source: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1429657.html

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
lmao what a stupid bitch. A 4 feet long python is not dangerous. My friend has a python, about 4 feet long too, and I let him wrap around my neck.. Then I just easily remove him..

Insanitee

I know where you live!
Yeah, but imagine how freaked out you would get if you were sitting watching a movie, and this massive snake comes along and wraps it's self around your leg!!!!

star99ers

One of a kind
Yeah but people need to learn to control themselves. It's a snake, It's not killing you, so calm down and get rid of it. At least the woman who did remove it was cool-headed.