WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Civ IV

i downloaded it last week to try it out. i had to pull some tricks out of my ass to crack the damn thing but it was worth it. It's really a good addition to a work of art. I recommend it to anyone.

one thing. don't let the previous games fool you. you need a NINJA computer to play this thing. its choppy at medium and i have a 2.8P4, 1 gig ram, radeon 9800 pro.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
I haven't played any of the others. Found the reviews on this one and went and looked at. Got interested.

I don't have any Pentium machines here. The Athlon 64 shouldn't have any problems....Better NOT have any porblems with it. Wonder the Athlon 3000+ Xp machine will handle it.

We play MP through the LAN.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
The minimum specs were way below what's listed above. I hope my machine will take it, as I have put in on layaway for X-Mas. I play Dawn of War: winter Assault with all the bells and whistles on, and it's nice. I can't imagine Civ 4 being even more of a hog?