WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

cKy

freakyvoiz

Outdated Ranting Software
ElmCitySweetie said:
Ummmmm, do you work for some music promotional company?
no im just trying to find alliance memebers

The alliance of bad music? :indiff:
Jk, cky is ok.

Cky does suck, but I do give them credit for their beats. That's the only thing that's good about their music.

ase21ilander said:
That's the name of the song when i see it play and I hate the FCC is your name right.
You silly little boy, the songs name is "The FCC Song" not whatever you said. :lol:

I Hate The FCC said:
You silly little boy, the songs name is "The FCC Song" not whatever you said. :lol:
It says something different on my music program. I have Optimum Online Music Match Juke Box.

ase21ilander said:
It says something different on my music program. I have Optimum Online Music Match Juke Box.
Your program is wrong and should be ashamed of itself. :thumbsdn:

A7XManiac2005

Banned - What an Asshat!
CKY is pretty good. The drummer is Bam Margera's borther, Jess. The music they write isn't too complex, but the lyrics are written pretty well.

cky is an awesome band,im wearing a cky shirt right now!but i heard they're new album isnt that great,but i dotn know,i havent been able to get it yet.