WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Clean Up Ya Mess!!

Michael.Bailys

its me real name
I live with my aunt, her husband and her 2 kids. There is Ben who is 16 n we're like brothers...then there is lynn. she is 8 and thinks that the whole fuking world revolves around her. She has everything in her room>>more stuff that me and Ben have in our room. As in...she has a DVD player, a computer, Massive TV wiv sattalite, phone, and she has a cell fone, i aint evan got a fukin cell fone. Aswell as having everything she is the typical spoilt little brat, i mean the other day she was havin some food in the livin room and after she finished she put teh plate the table, i said to her 'Are you gonna put that in teh diswasher?' she ignored me cos she thought i would give up, so i stood in frount of her n said 'put ur fukin dish away' n she simply said 'no'. i mean...common, you dont just say no!! so after i shouted a bit more she gives in and walks over to the kitchen with teh plate. i'm thinking atlast>>but she puts it in the sink when she KNOWS that it doesnt go there!! it makes me so mad!! Aswell as getting everything she wants and not doin anything for anyone, shes also a dramaqueen. for example today i was moving a bean bag into the corner of teh room, and you all know how lite they are. well i dropped it and it slighly landed on her foot, which resulted in her crying??? It's onli me and Ben who see her for the deamon child that she is, the mum and dad think of her as some angel, she neva does anything wrong. like the other day when i caught her holding the dog down whilst she spits in its face!! i said wtf are you doing and she came out wiv 'It's my dog, i can do it if i want' it was very hard not to kill her at that moment. so insted i told her mum so she can see her evil ways. so i watch as her mum talks to her while lynn cries commin out wiv bullshit excuse. so after their done i walk up to wendy(her mum) and say 'see?' but it backfired wen she came back wiv 'lisen, she loves the dog and thats how she shows her love for it' i couldnt belive what i was hearing. Ben is in the same boat as me exept he is used to it. i onli started living wiv them sine a month ago>>before i lived just me and my mum. I swear one day im gonna give her an ass whippin and her fat dad who is sitting right behind me on teh other computer. he sits on that comp all day just eating n eating. Do any of you guys live wiv a devil child?

blk990

Serial Killer
I hate little kids that do that. I feel sorry for you, man. :(

But, there are little kids that are pretty cool, too.

I used to in the same back when i lived at home, my brother was the same way. He hit me, i run upstairs in to my room, to keep him away, and i still yelled at and hit, when i never touched him. But i "made him left out". How old are you anyway?

CannibaL

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dam man that must suck,just learn to ignore her,it works wonders,whenever she tries to piss you off just act like she isn't there.Try it,trust me.It'll also get her pissed for a change.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Michael.Bailys said:
I live with my aunt, her husband and her 2 kids. There is Ben who is 16 n we're like brothers...then there is lynn. she is 8 and thinks that the whole fuking world revolves around her. She has everything in her room>>more stuff that me and Ben have in our room. As in...she has a DVD player, a computer, Massive TV wiv sattalite, phone, and she has a cell fone, i aint evan got a fukin cell fone. Aswell as having everything she is the typical spoilt little brat, i mean the other day she was havin some food in the livin room and after she finished she put teh plate the table, i said to her 'Are you gonna put that in teh diswasher?' she ignored me cos she thought i would give up, so i stood in frount of her n said 'put ur fukin dish away' n she simply said 'no'. i mean...common, you dont just say no!! so after i shouted a bit more she gives in and walks over to the kitchen with teh plate. i'm thinking atlast>>but she puts it in the sink when she KNOWS that it doesnt go there!! it makes me so mad!! Aswell as getting everything she wants and not doin anything for anyone, shes also a dramaqueen. for example today i was moving a bean bag into the corner of teh room, and you all know how lite they are. well i dropped it and it slighly landed on her foot, which resulted in her crying??? It's onli me and Ben who see her for the deamon child that she is, the mum and dad think of her as some angel, she neva does anything wrong. like the other day when i caught her holding the dog down whilst she spits in its face!! i said wtf are you doing and she came out wiv 'It's my dog, i can do it if i want' it was very hard not to kill her at that moment. so insted i told her mum so she can see her evil ways. so i watch as her mum talks to her while lynn cries commin out wiv bullshit excuse. so after their done i walk up to wendy(her mum) and say 'see?' but it backfired wen she came back wiv 'lisen, she loves the dog and thats how she shows her love for it' i couldnt belive what i was hearing. Ben is in the same boat as me exept he is used to it. i onli started living wiv them sine a month ago>>before i lived just me and my mum. I swear one day im gonna give her an ass whippin and her fat dad who is sitting right behind me on teh other computer. he sits on that comp all day just eating n eating. Do any of you guys live wiv a devil child?
I bet she knows how to spell better then you.

Anyways, you will have your chance in life!