cleaning is healing

greendaughter

nowherebetween
so..
everytime my mom and i get into arguments she starts getting all pissed off at how messy the house is..so she tells me to clean..why does she think cleaning will solve problems..cuz i sure don't want to clean..so i get more mad and do whatever i please..i think it's best to clean when you're in a happy mood..what do u think??

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
if you would clean when you're happy

The house would be clean and your mom wouldn't be pissed all the time. Get to work you lazy git.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Clean when you're happy? Fuck that. It's way better to do it when you're pissed. Besides, you're a teenager, right? When are you happy? You're all one really fucked up day away from ending it all. Shut up and clean the damn house.

TickedNick

Clitpickle
yes, not far from ending it all,

life sucks, just clean the house and keep it clean, why the fuck is the house dirty anyway?

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
ok i don't get that...whats the point of cleaning anyways i mean its just gonna get dirty again...ur just wastein your time

Smiss

smissinat0r
Well, with me, when I am pissed off about something, I usually look around me and see the filthy mess around me, and it is something that I can actually take care of, unlike, say, the price of gas or the retardedly low salary I get. Everyone has different things, but just shut up and try to appease your mom. If you don't like it, move.

Owned

wanna-be Han Solo
If I'm pissed, and its dirty around me, I just get even more pissed. I usually start throwing shit.

Chris

Sick Bastard
What are you asking us for help for??? Think we're gonna come and beat up your mum? Not impossible...anyway, we can't help you (that much...), you've just gotta fuckin' clean!!!