WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

clinging over protective bitchs!

binther

Flame Bait
god damn it, the other night i went to maccas with my girlfriend and she wouldn't let me go in because she spoted some cute chick in a short skirt omfg i had to sit in the car while she went it incase i tryed the hard word or something

G's-up

Postaholic
binther said:
god damn it, the other night i went to maccas with my girlfriend and she wouldn't let me go in because she spoted some cute chick in a short skirt omfg i had to sit in the car while she went it incase i tryed the hard word or something
NO offence dude but you "HAD" to sit in the car??? ....did she crack the windows at least for ya so you could get some air? :)

maybe hes a machine. i think hes one of my minions created for the sole purpose of being some chicks slave

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
binther said:
Maybe she know you might have hit on girls without her before and she is getting you for that.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
binther said:
thats bad.......

Fugly

Tenderony
You are the biggest Tool ever.....and I mean that in a you suck kind of way

Fugly

Tenderony
Ok now you are the tool for being the post Nazi.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
binther said:
Dump her ass! If shes like like that now wait a year or 2. It gets worse...Let some other dumb shmoe have her.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
binther said:
maybe your girl is a lezbo

binther

Flame Bait
omg it happened again she hit me every time she thinks in even looking at someone else doesn't have to be a chick even im like WTF BITCH, omg she treats me like a child if the sex wasn't so good i've leave her

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
binther said:
omg it happened again she hit me every time she thinks in even looking at someone else doesn't have to be a chick even im like WTF BITCH, omg she treats me like a child if the sex wasn't so good i've leave her
thing is , your a boy, and like you I l noticed (and still do) every piece of ass that came my way! You can't help it. It's a male reflex! We do it and don't realize we're doin it! This is hard for the teenie's to comprehend! They don't know how men are yet. Ut's hard for'em to get their head around the fact that no matter how in love a man is with a woman he's always thinkin "MAN, I'D LOVE TO TAP DAT ASS". when he sees HOTTIE cruzin his way. After a while they eventually don't care, they know who your comim home to.......But there's alwayz a few crazies lurkin about......My advice....let her grow a bit, on some one else's time! :slap:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was going to say "shes just showing her love" .. But this is insane man ! :thumbsdn:

binther

Flame Bait
omg it gets worse now im a lying cheat bum cause i had to delete all the contacts of my list after blocking them then doing my best to ensure they are all gone and no traces left im like wtf! so i do it and she still thinks im cheating... she is so onto me lol oh well i finally got the shits and dumped her ass but damn man what kinda fuck up is that? seriously