WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ClitPickle

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Logged in after my daily covid screening, to find a new moniker under my forum name,

ClitPickle, now that there, is damn funny and i was drinking something when i saw it,
not funny, had to clean my keyboard..

I had to look that up,

Clit Pickle
The term used to describe a very sour tasting, unpleasurable experience had by a person entering the genital area of an 'unwashed' woman. Usually after days or weeks of neglect the clitoris begins to become sour and tart tasting to the human tongue. Any attempt to place this object in one's mouth usually end up in a state of YUKKK!

After 2 hours of sweet talking, Rodney needed to orally satisfy Marcie before getting his carrot wet. So, without prior viewing, he went straight downtown, only to find out she had a ghastly clit pickle waiting for him. By then it was too late
:roflmao:

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Mostly_Liquid_Clitpickle

Lovely and deadly Clitpickle

HuGE Clitpickle

Social Distancing Clitpickle