WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

clothing question (been looking for awhile)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I can't seem to find a good non emblem clothing line thats actually decent.. I've been looking for a mens full zip black sweatshirt with no emblems or logos but I haven't had any luck.. Anyone know of a good site out there that has that kind of stuff?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Seriously, you need to discover Walmart/Target/Kmart. :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
betrayed said:
I can't seem to find a good non emblem clothing line thats actually decent.. I've been looking for a mens full zip black sweatshirt with no emblems or logos but I haven't had any luck.. Anyone know of a good site out there that has that kind of stuff?
HMMM... Let's see?????
There isn't one.... Duh!
Think son!!! If you had a good premium quality sweatshirt that you sold to Hurley, you wouldn't turn around and sell it as an unbranded line at the same time... They have contracts that ensure sales, which makes money so on and so forth! Theres a bigger market for the snot nose punks that want Hurley and Volcom, rather than a no name brand!!!!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
HMMM... Let's see?????
There isn't one.... Duh!
Think son!!! If you had a good premium quality sweatshirt that you sold to Hurley, you wouldn't turn around and sell it as an unbranded line at the same time... They have contracts that ensure sales, which makes money so on and so forth! Theres a bigger market for the snot nose punks that want Hurley and Volcom, rather than a no name brand!!!!
Yeah well I need punkish clothing for the shows were doing, I like some band shirts but I don't want this skateboard and emblem crap.. I don't want to be playing in a band while supporting some other brand..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
betrayed said:
Yeah well I need punkish clothing for the shows were doing, I like some band shirts but I don't want this skateboard and emblem crap.. I don't want to be playing in a band while supporting some other brand..
I hear ya! But does it really matter??? prolly 90% of the crowd you play to wears it.... right?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
I hear ya! But does it really matter??? prolly 90% of the crowd you play to wears it.... right?
Not really, but in the future probably.. I'm learning guitar now and I'm OK at it, I'm decent.. But I'm playing with my ska band with my trumpet and we just play at little festivals and school games, so it's a mixed crowd of parents and kids.. I'm looking to start a different band after high school and then probably yes most of the crowd would wear that kind of stuff.. Hmm..

Edit: Everynow and then we hit something where people come to actually see us and were not just the band playing in the background.. But hey we have to start somewhere..