WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Clydesdales ~ Split thread

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
chucktheskiffie said:
I didn't know that there were clydesdales in the US...

Oh yeah, and the gas company blows.

yeah we have clydesdales in the US

why wouldn't we?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
chucktheskiffie said:
I didn't know that there were clydesdales in the US...

Oh yeah, and the gas company blows.
Of course there are clydesdales in the U.S. The Budweiser Brewing Co. has even bred them to play American football at commercial breaks during the Superbowl. :thumbsup:

ferengi

Yay fire!
brainwashmonkey said:
Of course there are clydesdales in the U.S. The Budweiser Brewing Co. has even bred them to play American football at commercial breaks during the Superbowl. :thumbsup:
I love the Budweiser Clydesdales, they're awesome :D.

ferengi

Yay fire!
_Kitana_ said:
Yeah,

They are really beautiful horses
They're gorgeous.
Clydesdales are my favorite breed. First horse I plan to own when I start making the right kinda money.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
i was always under the impression that they were an Australian breed.

do your ass a favour, don;t try to ride one bareback... it'll be hurting for weeks~!!~

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
chucktheskiffie said:
i was always under the impression that they were an Australian breed.

do your ass a favour, don;t try to ride one bareback... it'll be hurting for weeks~!!~
Actually, they're a Scottish breed... from the Clyde valleys in Scotland. Clickity!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Orginaly the only horses strong enough to carry knights into battle.