WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

C'mon, try and flame me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right! By just skimming through a few posts, I see alot of you guys are n00bs. So I will humor your status of noobness, and I will let you flame me. Then I wil respond and pwn you. Sounds fun? Great! Begin the flaming!!! :sword:

Shadic said:
That's right! By just skimming through a few posts, I see alot of you guys are n00bs. So I will humor your status of noobness, and I will let you flame me. Then I wil respond and pwn you. Sounds fun? Great! Begin the flaming!!! :sword:
omg, a 'flame me thread' :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Shadic said:
Wow, your first day and already proved that you´re a moron. WTG. Unfortunately, I don´t think many people are going to waste time on something as lame as this thread.

(Lucky for you, I don´t have much of a life.)

Skitch0o0 said:
Wow, your first day and already proved that you´re a moron. WTG. Unfortunately, I don´t think many people are going to waste time on something as lame as this thread.

Wow, is that the best you can muster?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Shadic said:
These threads are so fucking stupid. :mad: Why the hell do people keep making them? :thumbsdn: People make them all the time and nothing ever happens. :thumbsdn:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:rolleyes:

You're such a simple creature.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Skitch0o0 said:

Dude. WTF does WTG mean? "What The Gump"?
Shadic said:
That's right! By just skimming through a few posts, I see alot of you guys are n00bs. So I will humor your status of noobness, and I will let you flame me. Then I wil respond and pwn you. Sounds fun? Great! Begin the flaming!!!
You're right,though. What The Gump?!

Icarus said:
:rolleyes:

You're such a simple creature.
HAHA! You're funny! Here's your mom laughing at your awesome jokes!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Shadic said:

How is that supposed to be a flame? I thougth you were supposed to be good at this. You remind me of an infantile Johnny K.

C'mon, can't anyone flame me good? Or is everyone here too retarded to? sigh, I miss Newgrounds.

brainwashmonkey said:
How is that supposed to be a flame? I thougth you were supposed to be good at this. You remind me of an infantile Johnny K.
I will be if you retards actually come up with a good flame.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Shadic said:
Do you think that's a good insult? What are you five? Grow the fuck up. :thumbsdn:

I hate the FCC said:
Do you think that's a good insult? What are you five? Grow the fuck up. :thumbsdn:
His posts aren't intelligent enough for an intelligent reply, so I just insult him at his brain capicities level.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Shadic said:
His posts aren't intelligent enough for an intelligent reply, so I just insult him at his brain capicities level.
In that case....

You suck. You are a doo doo head. You are dumb.

brainwashmonkey said:
In that case....

You suck. You are a doo doo head. You are dumb.
Well you're a loser. You have poop for brains! You're also stupid!!!

Jung

???
Premium
Shadic said:
Wow, is that the best you can muster?
Touche! Oh, how I love stupid irony! :thumbsup:

Go back to Newgrounds, with the rest of the leet speaking 13 year old idiots on the internet.

P.S. Your image macros are weak and cliched.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Shadic said:
I will be if you retards actually come up with a good flame.
Here's your flame,junior.

Do....I...smell "12ish"?

See you later!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Wow Shadic. Thank you for talking about my mom. Do you have anything else to teach us this fine day? Perhaps how to pick our nose without it bleeding?

P.S.: LOL!!

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Shadic said:
You can't fool me, you thought it was funny because you're a stupid 10 year old. :thumbsdn: I have proof you said Brainwash had poop for brains. :thumbsdn:

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Shadic said:
Well you're a loser. You have poop for brains! You're also stupid!!!
And now I'm seriously pissed off... I hate the Interwebhighwaynet...

Bahh... :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.