WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

co-worker crapper

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Clean the fuck up after yourself! FUCK!
This motherfucker at work is a nasty sum bitch! I don't know why but he leaves the restroom a fucking pig pen! Hand cleaner every where. Won't fill the paper towel dispenser but appearently he wipes his ass cuz he'll leave one fucking square on the roll, and in front of the toilet there is this stain that will not go away. It's fucking disgusting. I do not under stand why? Because it's a restroom doesn't mean it's gotta be a pig sty! You piss in the toilet not around it WTF bitch wipe that shit up!

Probably belongs in life sux but this fucker disgusts me!

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
After this post, this thread will definitely belong here. Once when I was in the Army, there was a port-o-shitter that was close to an LZ. When I walked in, it looked and smelled like someone packed the barrel of an 8-gauge shotgun full of turds, stood just outside the door and fired it hip level.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why don't you send him an anonymous email telling him to clean up after himself? If you got enough balls confront him in the lunch room while everyone is eating. That should make him stop.

Woodreaux said:
When I walked in, it looked and smelled like someone packed the barrel of an 8-gauge shotgun full of turds, stood just outside the door and fired it hip level.
Fucking hilarious!

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
give him a taste of his own medicine ejaculate all over the seat :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Really, I would make a compaint to the HR department, it is supposed to biologically safe for you to use the restroom at work.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
Really, I would make a compaint to the HR department, it is supposed to biologically safe for you to use the restroom at work.
yes do that..if they dont solve the problem then go ahead with ejeculating into the hand cleaner hehe

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Got some pics! Took em with my phone! Not to worry there is no shit!

Notice the nasty stain in front of the crapper! It even has a trail! I'm sorry but I only wipe up piss after my son and even then there's no fucking excuse!
And the hand cleaner! Would you use it?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
FuckFace said:
Fuck that is gross!!! Dude get a new fucking job!
yea dude thats fuckin foul

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
do i want to know what the fuck that is on the 5th pic?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Zickddot said:
do i want to know what the fuck that is on the 5th pic?

Sorry for the money shot~!!

Hand cleaner!!

Infidel

The Militia
Not as bad as the male's bathroom at school. This guy needs to grow up, its not funny to piss all over. Its pathetic and disgusting. Make it public, distribute flyers stating his filthy habits, but keep his name anonymous. He'll clean up his act then for fear of being found out.

As for the boys bathroom:

Tell me, are parents supposedly in charge is raising their children? If so, then why can't they teach them to fucking piss and shit in the toliet and not on the wall, not on the seat, and not on the floor? I swear, is it that hard? Its almost to the point where I do not shit at school anymore.

To kids who think doing the above is funny:

Its not, and if I catch you doing it when I walk into the bathroom to urinate, I will destroy you. I will throb your melon bloody and stomp on your gut till you can't breath, then I will urinate on your face.

Grow up.

Sektor

Particinator
I wouldn't go within 5 miles of that bathroom. That don't look like no hand cleaner to me.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
at my work place it seems no one has any knowledge of how to use the bathroom normally. i'm not really sure which is more ignorant really, not being able to contol yourself and pissing on the floor or not bothering to lift the seat and pissing all over that. Also have found the stalls strune with toilet paper, an entire roll of paper in the bowl, as well as it being bannana yellow from all the piss that is in there because apparently flushing is a forgotten art. speaking of fruit, I've also found pears and apples in the bowl..

I can only hope that maybe one day these individuals will be cursed to have no bladder or colon control and shit and piss themselves every single time they have to go. and not quietly either. I hope they shit themselves with such force as to make a rancid assbutter ripping noise blasting the seat of thier pants a chocolate brown for all to see and know they are worthless....

star99ers

One of a kind
God I hate when I go into the bathroom at school and every stall is full of crap. Or when I go somewhere like a theater and there is piss EVERYWHERE except for in the toilet.

Amoeba

Strange Amoeboid Creature
Or when there's jizz ALL OVER THE TAPS.... I know it isn't liquid soap coz the liquid soap is BLUE...eww

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
TwisT said:
Got some pics! Took em with my phone! Not to worry there is no shit!

Notice the nasty stain in front of the crapper! It even has a trail! I'm sorry but I only wipe up piss after my son and even then there's no fucking excuse!
And the hand cleaner! Would you use it?
holy shit that bucket looks like cold KFC potato and gravy i have to chuck out each night

Georgia Contest.

Of all the States I have been in, Georgia seems to have the most foul bathrooms. Its like they are having some kind of contest to see who can leave the biggest log in the toilet. No one ever flushes. Of course I can somewhat understand this since "thuh pit terlet aint got one of them fancy handul thins un it - whats it fer??

magnolia

Postaholic
Naw, I went to TX and at this one rest stop there was a sign on the back of the door for the toilet stall that read, "Attention: Please do not put paper in the camode." I was like, wtf? Well, apparently the toilet was so old that if u put toilet paper in it it would clog, so you had to put all ur used tp in a big 'ol garbage can next to the shitter. How nasty is that?

Easty

Click click boom
here's what i'd do. go in to "clean it", stay there for like an hour, when you're asked what happened, say you had white castles the night before :thumbsup:

considering the toilet's the only place to sit down at my old job.