WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Coca Cola birth control

Crazizniac

Particinator
I can't really believe that a WTFer actually posted a shout to ask if: "Me n my boyfriend were kissin n he end up ejaculate outside my vagina n dat rly scare me after dat I just drank Coca Cola am I safe does it rly help?" - drinking Coca Cola would help as a post intercourse birth control?

Yes that was actually in the shoutbox.

Can someone please assure me this is a joke? FYI, there is one and only one way to ensure that you don't get pregnant - don't have sex. If you are going to participate in sex - use birth control that has some amount of legitimate track record of lowering the chance that you become pregnant i.e. tell your boyfriend to keep condoms with him at all times and you make sure he is using the during sexual activity. Also get on the pill.

The pill and condoms are not 100% effective. There is a chance that using one or a combination of birth control methods will still result in pregnancy so be prepared. If you engage in sexual activities with the opposite sex there is a pretty good chance that it will result in pregnancy.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I can't really believe that a WTFer actually posted a shout to ask if: "Me n my boyfriend were kissin n he end up ejaculate outside my vagina n dat rly scare me after dat I just drank Coca Cola am I safe does it rly help?" - drinking Coca Cola would help as a post intercourse birth control?

Yes that was actually in the shoutbox.

Can someone please assure me this is a joke?
Yeah @ThisIsBananas , tell your boyfriend to use condoms. :rotflmao:
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yes, this was a joke. Somebody actually posted this on some medical advice forum long ago, and I just reposted it as a prank. https://me.me/i/idi-o-lte-l-4-10-crazy-love-2-years-ago-2416288

Last edited:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Still, you should see what Chiclets do to a pregnancy!

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I just drank Coca-Cola and I'm not pregnant. Guess it works.