WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cock farm recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep

Local alcoholic
Welcome to the cock farm :thumbsup:

Well now that the cock farm is almost opperational we are going to need some recruits.You must first fill out the standard red bar WTF.com application.

Name:
Are you or will you be sucking cock's in the next 7 dayz:
Why do you have the red bar's(Be honest dumbass):
Why do you wanna be a cock farmer:
Have you recently been gangbanged by a gang of midget clowns:
Have you been banned from any other websites:
If so what did your dumb ass do to get thy ole boot:
Are you currently doing drugs(eg..smack,crank etc...):

Comment's:

As a cockfarm applicant you have admitted all statement's to be true to the best of your dumbass knowledge:

Upon review of this application you might be flamed to the 10th degree.Please don't call us ,we will call you.

Thank you for your interest in "the cockfarm"

Descent

Hella Constipated
Let's put Namless Girl in there! That would truly be amazing!

shep

Local alcoholic
Maybe she will fill out an application :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Hopefully.

Maybe if we all give a collective prayer to the WTF.COM gods it will happen (You know who they are).

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Name: sky
amount of red bar's you have: I don't have any. Look at me with 6 fucking green bars dumass

Are you or will you be sucking cock's in the next 7 dayz: No I'm not gay you gaywad

Why do you have the red bar's(Be honest dumbass): I don't have any I just told you that. whos the dumass now

Why do you wanna be a cock farmer: I don't. When did I ever say I wanted to?

Have you recently been gangbanged by a gang of midget clowns: What the fuck is your problem

Have you been banned from any other websites: No. I'm nice I don't act like a fucktard.

If so what did your dumb ass do to get thy ole boot: I didn't Do you ever fucking listen God dammit

Are you currently doing drugs(eg..smack,crank etc...): No you fucking crack head

Comment's: Listen to people you fucktard. I said no and you still asked me questions that I couldn't fucking anwser. Dumass

ah I love B&T

shep

Local alcoholic
Dear sky,upon reviewing your application we here at WTF.com we are proud to announce there is a position avaliable in the "cockfarm" for you A.S.A.P. Congradulation's sky! :thumbsup:

Name: Fuh Kyu
amount of red bar's you have: 27
Are you or will you be sucking cock's in the next 7 dayz: them roosters need loving too :)
Why do you have the red bar's(Be honest dumbass): bought them off e-bay. $12.31 for 2.
Why do you wanna be a cock farmer: free meat
Have you recently been gangbanged by a gang of midget clowns: nah... i had to beat them away with my 10 foot stick
Have you been banned from any other websites: umm... probably.
If so what did your dumb ass do to get thy ole boot: posted a picture of a cock :)
Are you currently doing drugs(eg..smack,crank etc...): it's my livelihood. take away me drugs and i'll starve...

Comment's:

i'm gonna jump off a bridge because of this survey.

thank you

shep

Local alcoholic
We here at WTF.com reget to inform that you have not been excepted into the "cockfarm".There was one request however,one of the members has asked you go to the beerstore and grab him a case(due to the fact he is lazy) before jumping off that bridge. :thumbsup:

shep said:
We here at WTF.com reget to inform that you have not been excepted into the "cockfarm".There was one request however,one of the members has asked you go to the beerstore and grab him a case(due to the fact he is lazy) before jumping off that bridge. :thumbsup:
Who do you think i am? the beerman?

fine, have it your way. :)

shep

Local alcoholic
jstager said:
Let's put Namless Girl in there! That would truly be amazing!

ok then:Well now that the cock farm is almost opperational we are going to need some recruits.You must first fill out the standard red bar WTF.com application.

Name:Nameless girl
amount of red bar's you have:6
Are you or will you be sucking cock's in the next 7 dayz:mmm,yes
Why do you have the red bar's(Be honest dumbass):Cause im a worthless slut
Why do you wanna be a cock farmer:I like cockfarming it's fun---yay
Have you recently been gangbanged by a gang of midget clowns:Yes and it was enjoyable :thumbsup:
Have you been banned from any other websites:yeah,like every one ive been too
If so what did your dumb ass do to get thy ole boot:I was a cunt to some respected member's
Are you currently doing drugs(eg..smack,crank etc...):I am currently mainlining oxycontin,it's a hillbilly thing :thumbsup:

Comment's:I tend to swallow most of the time

As a cockfarm applicant you have admitted all statement's to be true to the best of your dumbass knowledge:YES

Upon review of this application you might be flamed to the 10th degree.Please don't call us ,we will call you.

Thank you for your interest in "the cockfarm"

Status
Not open for further replies.