WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cock Farm?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Is this for n00bs who don't know what the fuck to do?

If it is, then it sounds like it's gonna kick ass.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
this needed its own thread? do i want to be in the cock farm?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Read the description.

The cock farm is for all the local riff rafts. Not noobs

*sigh*

this question has already been asked 3 times, and the farm hasn't even been open for 2 days yet :rolleyes:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
The Cock Farm is just a cozy little place for our local slugs to attempt to crawl out of by posting anything that might be entertaining enough for our general membership to be persuaded to give them positive rep. :) If they receive enough REP, the system will automatically promote them to normal membership.

Users who have been classified Cock Farm material will be identified as such in their past posts, member name, etc. Their rep will be reset to ZERO. These users have had all abilities removed from them on this website but posting in the Cock Farm. I mean *everything* they were able to do site-wide is no longer available. If they do not receive enough rep, well.. I'm sure that won't happen. ;)

Descent

Hella Constipated
Wow...this fucking kicks the shit out of Survivor!

w00torz! Can't wait to see some more COCK FARMING.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
_Kitana_ said:
Read the description.

The cock farm is for all the local riff rafts. Not noobs

*sigh*

yes but the main words are COCK and FARM! so maybe i DO want to be in there!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I wouldn't say they're agreeing to this... more like the misbehaved ones are being punished...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
yes but... why bother staying on a message board that makes you out to look like an idiot?

people are stupid!