WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

cock farming game **[Win fake prizes]**

every one in the cock farm thinks their all cool and bad ass, but if they are then why did they end up in there?but one thing though i here brit is a real ass.
i dunno but the cock farm people are really gay fuckers.

Jung

???
Premium
Lets make this a game; the magic traveling thread. B&T mods please send this thread on its merry way to some far away and magical place. The mod of the next forum can join in as well. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :thumbsup:

Edit: Moved from Chit hat, your turn.

junglizm said:
Lets make this a game; the magic traveling thread. B&T mods please send this thread on its merry way to some far away and magical place. The mod of the next forum can join in as well. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :thumbsup:
STORY TIME! I Love story time!

This sounds fun!

iamegan? wtf?!

You sound like a fag. :thumbsdn:

Kewlems! Then at the end, we can send both him and the thread to the Cock Farm! It'll go into all the forums! HUZZAH!

Magic Hobo said:
Kewlems! Then at the end, we can send both him and the thread to the Cock Farm! It'll go into all the forums! HUZZAH!
They who request bans or cagings had best be ware that they not get caged or banned themselves.

Or some shit like that. I forgot what BRiT said, but it was really cool and poetic...lol

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
TAG!

The Issues is IT!

Well, I think it's pretty ridiculous how all these countries are throwing a fit over the way that people come in here and act like total fuctards. it's not their fault that their parents smoked crack while they were pregnant with them.
I think that it should be up to the child what is done with them. I know it's difficult for people to comprehend a mentally impaired child like iamegan making their own life and death choices, but it must be done.

Jung

???
Premium
George Bush invaded th Cock Farm for oil, it's a shame too the farminites were good cock loving people.

Fuck George Bush. :thumbsdn:

Yes, Junglizm, I totally agree. If he had not insisted on going to war with Iraq instead of Korea, we would not be in this situation in the first place.

I took the quiz, but when I tried getting a result, it closed out. Wtf?!s

Jung

???
Premium
Anyone played the new Xbox version of the Cock Farm? I heard it's cell shaded and has three endings. GG, cock farm. :happysad:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Just can't wait to be on the road again..