cock farming game **[Win fake prizes]**

Awaken

God
So, I went to go see Cock Farm this weekend. It sucked! The performances were seriously shitty. I've seen monkey's do a better job of acting. :thumbsdn:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Awaken said:
They who request bans or cagings had best be ware that they not get caged or banned themselves.

Or some shit like that. I forgot what BRiT said, but it was really cool and poetic...lol

HAH i say we cockfarm awaken again!

*pauses for administrative rath*

Awaken

God
YUCK FOU!!! said:
HAH i say we cockfarm awaken again!

*pauses for administrative rath*
Hah! I say you're a moron for not understanding what's going on! read the thread, moron!

*pauses for Yuck's feelings to get hurt*

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
BRiT said:
To see more of your Dearly Detested?

hey, hey, HEY! haven't you heard? he's coming to see me :inlove: & that's not a very nice thing to say about me brit. :hug2: agg, agg, gag, gah.

on the road again...next rest stop is 178 miles better go pee now if you have to!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why is this even in my forum? Spam makes me want to puke, it tastes like ass. Not that I know what ass tastes like, but if I did, this is what it would taste like.

PS: game over, I win, because I am a cheater! YAY for me!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
Now now, that's no way to make this thread feel welcomed... :p

PS: Game NOT Over!

Allright kitten, If you have to play with your toys, please just clean up after yourself.

PS: Brit pwned me!

PPS: Computing Chamber, Let the g33k5 have a hack at it.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hello, thread! Welcome to the friendly Computing Chamber!

My name is Icarus. Won't you join me as I frolic?

Awaken

God
Yeah, foobar is superior.

I hate you for your foobar's appearance. I still can't get mine to look like that :(

foobar0.jpg

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Your foobar looks like crap, but awesome that you're listening to Rage Against The Machine. I just recently rediscovered them (I loved them when I was little but I hadn't listened to them when I was little), and I've been listening a ton.

:thumbsup:

Rage. Oh man.

Awaken

God
Icarus said:
Your foobar looks like crap, but awesome that you're listening to Rage Against The Machine. I just recently rediscovered them (I loved them when I was little but I hadn't listened to them when I was little), and I've been listening a ton.

:thumbsup:

Rage. Oh man.
Yeah, it does look like crap :(

I'm thinking of getting a new theme to make it look cooler.

Thanks to Jung I can now go find them! w00t! :thumbsup:

Rage is awesome. :thumbsup: