cock farming game **[Win fake prizes]**

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Foobar is very neat. Thats all thats on our computer as far as I know.

Whats winamp?

(PS: Im outta here, got to go get my depo shot so we dont make baby number 6) LMFAO

Jung

???
Premium
Corsair 1GB DDR XMS3200XL XPERT
Look my computAr machine has lights and it blinks. It blinks!!!

The lights go fast when I'm fragging my friends. Weeeeeeeeeeee!

corsairLEDxpert_pspc2.jpg
xpert1.jpg

pursuit.jpg

Crucial Balistic Tracer.
This ram tracks how hard your ram is working, and displays the stats in an easily readable format for even the most hardcore overclokering guru: blinking lights!

My computAr machine can fly, see the induction manifold for teh turbo bustAr!!!
extremepcgear_1838_33034874.jpg

This case leaves the turbo boostAr exposed so you can impress your friends while LAN partying.

Also make note how the neon lights power the solAr panels that give you the extra frames per second in Quake II!!!

11-196-002-01.JPG

LIGHT UP MOUSE W/ FAN
This mouse has been overclockered for the fastest mousing experience evAr.

It has a built in fan to keep your palms from sweating while looking at mongolian animu death tentacle hentai pr0n!!!

yhst-15623121986395_1842_27729186.jpg

Descent

Hella Constipated
Junglizm, those are the ugliest parts EVER! Except the Aerocool case...I almost bought one, but I got this:

ME23-VIPER-KR.gif

That's the old model...The new one looks a tiny bit better...I have the new one :D. The new one is more sturdy and has one 120mm rear fan mount instead of two 80mm mounts.

It actually lacks any kind of ricer look in person, and with proper lighting resembles a Best Case Scenario case. Hence why I bought it :D. It's PSU is a beast, too.

You can win it by going "Cobain Style" at your local Dashboard Confessional concert!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
junglizm said:
Lets make this a game; the magic traveling thread. B&T mods please send this thread on its merry way to some far away and magical place. The mod of the next forum can join in as well. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :thumbsup:

Edit: Moved from Chit hat, your turn.

Why is this still here!

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Awaken said:
So, I went to go see Cock Farm this weekend. It sucked! The performances were seriously shitty. I've seen monkey's do a better job of acting. :thumbsdn:
You missed when I was there. It was a 30 minute performance.:thumbsup: