WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cock Plantation Farming

Sod

Spilly Talker
do you think it would be possible to start a cock plantation??? i think it would be, have a big open field with a bunch of penis's sticking out of the ground, then girls pay to have sex with them, good money i say, but how would that work you ask??? you go to china or somewhere no one cares about, steal about 200 of the people, burry them so only their cock is out, then give them and air/food tube, and your gear'd, money fast. what do you think???

fasteddie

Clitpickle
yeah, it's possible. anything is possible. including canucks with brains, eh!

Sod

Spilly Talker
canucks with brains yes, tollerance fer yanks who think they own the place, no

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
You're just upset that the US hasn't officially annexed Canada yet... ;)

Though how would your plantation cater to those who like to be spanked?

Sod

Spilly Talker
that's where the farmers come in handy, while out feeding the cock jockeys, for a little extra they will even spank

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
squirrels will ate all Your cock bulbs before they start blossom ... You should to kill all squirrels before. :mfinger:

Sod

Spilly Talker
that is true, i will have a huge fence and spray them with squirrel repelant, (which isn't hazardous to females vigina's)

Smiss

smissinat0r
But wait, if it's just cock then who does the work? THE CHICK!? I THINK NOT! HA

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
seems that we should to spary them with chick repelant too :mfinger:

Smiss

smissinat0r
Especially with some of those odd shaped ones... Like elephants... *shudder*

authority2bitch

the unwanted but used
hell yea, i would go for the vibrator. more motion...is thing gonna be a 24/7 or is it only open on specific days?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
how about "nothing".. that's fits..

G's-up

Postaholic
Since kwik dickless is so into COCKS AND COCK SUCKING I figured this is a question he could answer......Is is possible to start a COCK PLANTATION? AND DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE ONE PLANTED IN YOUR MOUTH? :cool:

G's-up

Postaholic
WOW lots of new mods around here.......ROFLMFAO........ :thumbsup:

NOT COOL OR FUNNY DUDE KEEP IT IN BAIT AND TACKLE WE DONT NEED PEOPLE HAVING BS OUTSIDE OF BAIT AND TACKLE NOT COOL DUDE.... THATS HOW U LOOSE REP NOW ILL GIVE U A WARNING THIS TIME BUT NEXT ITME IM LOW REPING YOU. NOT COOL no way hoezay!