WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Coincidence? Or proof of a higher power?

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Posted about asking whether fats vanishing into thin air counts as something into nothing, 2 days later, random friend, who has no way of knowing said post, posts on FB about fats oxidizing and that a majority of it is breathed out.

But the freaky part is that this is but one of many coincidences that seem weirdly fortuitous.

Like the time I couldn't buffer an episode of one of my fave anime since it was way past my bedtime and had work the next day.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Yes. Coincidental Facebook posts proves the presence of an Almighty.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Back when I listened to radio, several times I had a song in my head and then turned on the radio to find it playing (or to find it was the next song to be played).

Coincidence squared?

Danni

Poly-whaaaaat?
Premium
I'm pretty sure that once a month I open a portal to hell.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
Our sun is so large and so far away that it appears to be the same size as our moon which is much smaller and much closer. Due to the difference in size, and proximity, these two celestial bodies appear to us, on Earth, to be the same size. That's why we've gained so much knowledge about our sun during eclipses.

It's pretty fucking crazy that that's a thing when you think about it. I mean, what are the odds? But I don't think that proves anything.

It's certainly more interesting than posts on facebook, that's for sure.

To answer the question asked: No. Nothing you have put forth proves that Santa Claus exists.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
The fuck!? You are obviously trolling at this point.

edit: Just say you are referring to the flea on the dog FFS

Last edited:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Single celled life has zero capacity to relate to anything human and yet here you are. A God amongst invertabrates. Life extends well before single celled life and well beyond our own. Is it a God? To each his or her own and it will always be a matter of perspective.

God did not exist prior to your knowledge of said things. Do you think that you now know? You could be little more than that of mitochondria within another cell. One that we call our viewable universe.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Coincidences do not exist. It is a conspiration or The Matrix.

Jung

???
Premium
More than likely just proof that one of you doesn't understand the science here.

Posted about asking whether fats vanishing into thin air counts as something into nothing, 2 days later, random friend, who has no way of knowing said post, posts on FB about fats oxidizing and that a majority of it is breathed out.

But the freaky part is that this is but one of many coincidences that seem weirdly fortuitous.

Like the time I couldn't buffer an episode of one of my fave anime since it was way past my bedtime and had work the next day.
I hear their have been strides in neural monitoring.