WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Coke Is Pepsi's Bitch

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
WTF U STUPID ASSHOLE THERE WAY THE FUCK DIFFERENT U PUT A GLASS OF COKE AND A GLASS OF PEPSI IN FUCKIN FRONT OF ME I COULD TELL U WUTS COKE AND WUTS PEPSI. and we all know pepsi > coke and then Mountain dew just kicks ass and is the best =D and then we have bawls which just has shit loads of caffeine for LAN parties =D

*edit* oh wait uhh... I see wtf ur saying hrm then I agree with u I thought u meant they were the same thing

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
but theyre two top competing colas. . .

and coke is the one that sucks

Fuck that. The only half-decent product coming from pepsi is mountain dew and dnL has replaced that cause it's better, just like coke kicks pepsi's ass. Suck it bitches cause I did the fucking pepsi challenge shit and picked coke. no need for replies cause you're gonna change my mind so don't waste your or anyone else's time with this bum thread.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Coka Cola rules the world!!! Pepsi's too sweet. It leaves a funky taste in my mouth afterwards. I still drink it though. It's not THAT bad but Coka Cola is DA BOMB!

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Man pepsi is better than coke and yet MOuntain dew is truely the great thing in this world so FUCK THEM aLL, plus pepsi makes Mountain Dew so it's all good -.-

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
teh anarchist said:
Fuck that. The only half-decent product coming from pepsi is mountain dew and dnL has replaced that cause it's better, just like coke kicks pepsi's ass. Suck it bitches cause I did the fucking pepsi challenge shit and picked coke. no need for replies cause you're gonna change my mind so don't waste your or anyone else's time with this bum thread.

Well, obviously you're in the minority about this issue, because the Pepsi stock is doing much better than Coke, i wonder why?

morelos

lexicon incognito
i dunno. i prefer the flavor of coke over that of pepsi. but i am one of those weird tasters where things taste different to me than to most people. like, if i eat a sandwich with uncooked tomato on it i will taste NOTHING but tomato, no matter what else is in it. anyone else who prefers coke have this happen?

also, i prefer mtdew to most sodas, but it's much better in the can than in a bottle. also, for a while they had a different formula (late 80s or early 90s). it was awful so they went back. does anyone else remember that?

the best soda (pop) drink, though, is BAWLS. no, really. i love the guarana berry.

~ dan ~

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I'm a sprite and/or orange soda man myself, but that's more of a taste issue and you could argue that in part it's because they have no caffeine. I guess on the real though, I could care less about this whole Coke vs Pepsi brand war because I'm no brand's bitch. If it tastes good, I'll drink it. Period.

magnolia

Postaholic
I grew up on Pepsi and loved it until just recently. Now everytime I drink a pepsi or a Mt. Dew, I just think it tastes nasty now. So I drink coke at work and nothing at home.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I drink more Pepsi than coke, one reason is because I have stock in pepsi, another is because I think Pepsi is better than coke. Just my opinion though.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
morelos said:
i dunno. i prefer the flavor of coke over that of pepsi. but i am one of those weird tasters where things taste different to me than to most people. like, if i eat a sandwich with uncooked tomato on it i will taste NOTHING but tomato, no matter what else is in it. anyone else who prefers coke have this happen?

also, i prefer mtdew to most sodas, but it's much better in the can than in a bottle. also, for a while they had a different formula (late 80s or early 90s). it was awful so they went back. does anyone else remember that?

the best soda (pop) drink, though, is BAWLS. no, really. i love the guarana berry.

~ dan ~

Ya I ahve the same thing with the Tomatos, but I drink pepsi and I also hate tomatos newayz so it's all good, and YES bawls is the best I lvoe it too and all the caffeine holy shit =D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Fuck that! They all Lick the sweat off Dr Pepper's Bawls!!!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I used to like Dr. Pepper alot, but I guess I lost the taste for it. But it would be pretty interesting to see soda cans lick Dr. Pepper's balls.