• Pepsi

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
YUCK FOU!!! said:
yess orange soda is nice aswell

mmmmmm orange
i even found a caffeine free cola..and pretty tastes like a blend of coke and pepsi..so i don't have to totally give it up...

plus there's this stuff called Jones soda i think..it's in glass bottles, not very expensive, yup caffeine free, and has all kinds of flavors. love that stuff too

yea i can't...well wait, i have to help it cuz caffeine causes my body to shake alot..and heck i got horribly sick off it for 2 weeks..it wasn't a healthy thing, so i'm forced to stay caffeine free, it's not bad at all
i drink so much milk too..all that calcium, never broke a bone...i'm not even suppose to drink it too, triggers my asthma attacks...i know it does too, but no one said i couldn't sit here and do nothing and drink it, hehee..other words..long as i don't drink a glass and decide to run a mile..or couple houses down, whichever i collaspe by first

Havok

Mr. Ee
Seije said:
i even found a caffeine free cola..and pretty tastes like a blend of coke and pepsi..so i don't have to totally give it up...

plus there's this stuff called Jones soda i think..it's in glass bottles, not very expensive, yup caffeine free, and has all kinds of flavors. love that stuff too

yea i can't...well wait, i have to help it cuz caffeine causes my body to shake alot..and heck i got horribly sick off it for 2 weeks..it wasn't a healthy thing, so i'm forced to stay caffeine free, it's not bad at all
i drink so much milk too..all that calcium, never broke a bone...i'm not even suppose to drink it too, triggers my asthma attacks...i know it does too, but no one said i couldn't sit here and do nothing and drink it, hehee..other words..long as i don't drink a glass and decide to run a mile..or couple houses down, whichever i collaspe by first

Jones soda is the shit. All of the different flavors have different pictures, ....We've submitted quite a few.

We submit a little less now, after they sent us some mail talking about how they don't accept nudity. Pshh, what kind of soda company is it anyway?

Live2Die

Story of the year
Coke, Because U Cant Get Fired For Having Coke On The Job...

The Manager Of Pepsi Calls Over The Voice Speaker, Tom I Need To See U In My Office Immediately... Tome Walks In And Sits Down Lookn At His Shoes. Manager Says," Now This Is Hard For Me To Do, But Yo Know Our Pollicies Here. You Were Caught On Break In The Launge With Coke. Now Please Remove All Your Items From Your Desk And Go Home." Tom Replies, "yes Sir!"

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Live2Die said:
The Manager Of Pepsi Calls Over The Voice Speaker, Tom I Need To See U In My Office Immediately... Tome Walks In And Sits Down Lookn At His Shoes. Manager Says," Now This Is Hard For Me To Do, But Yo Know Our Pollicies Here. You Were Caught On Break In The Launge With Coke. Now Please Remove All Your Items From Your Desk And Go Home." Tom Replies, "yes Sir!"

I am thinking that you need to learn when to capitalize words, and when not too. That just hurts my eyes.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I am thinking that you need to learn when to capitalize words, and when not too. That just hurts my eyes.

LMFAO!!! she/he whatever is a NOOB... what can we expect from him/her whatever!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
rainbowblack said:
pepsi, tho they are both the same thing IMO, i dont bother with taste, just so long is its good

how do you know is good if you dont bother with taste? it would only be good if it taste good for you?

I think I'm lost!

Or are you talking healthy good?

R

RedOctober

I seldom drink it.

But Pepsi tastes a bit like soap.
Brrrrrr...

I prefe3r to drink wine..
Red red wine.... which song was that.. ;)

A friend of my always told me, that wine was bad.
He drank Coca Cola as if he was shareholder of that company..
Yes... He drank....

Now he's dead...
Died of a heart attack... :(

They say that wine is good for the body and mind ;)
Cola is good for derusting screws ;)

asdalover

God, i'm bored!
Deffinatly a Coke person. I should say Diet Coke as normal Coke is rank! Eww, not Vanilla Coke either, nasty stuff.

Easty

Click click boom
coke, mainly because it was first, it used to be GREEN and it was originally bottled with cocaine mixed in. however, on the other hand, pepsi did create mountain dew. i hate these kind of decisions!!! why would you torture me like this?!?!? :(

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I like both, but Coke has more of an appeal to me and I like it's variants much more than those of Pepsi. (ex: vanilla coke, cherry coke, C2)

the one thing i'd say is better about pepsi is it's diet version doesn't taste extremely shitty like Diet Coke does. I guess if I were fat that would be good(?)