WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

College f*ups

magnolia

Postaholic
I went to my biology lab today and found out that there are class periods that I have to attend that weren't posted on my schedule. So I missed a lecture today. I'm perturbed (sp?) by it because I don't like to miss classes and I think that if they aren't going to list the classes on your schedule that the college/professor needs to notify the students in some way whether it be by phone or over the internet. Doing it after the majority of students have missed the first class. (I say the majority cuz I wasn't there and I don't know if anyone actually made it by some miracle.(sp?) All I have to say is that it had better not count against my allowed absenses.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Don't worry about it. Trying to solve a problem by through worry is like trying to open a door by tickling it.
BTW, sorry. You know what for.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
you missed a lecture?!?! burger king employee of the month for life for you... :D nah im sure its ok..

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
whoever heard of an organized administrative agency run by people who are majorily there to get the summers off?

/yah thats sarcasm. chin up, no worries!

magnolia

Postaholic
Minnesota State University. It was supposed to be one of the better public colleges.

Thanks for cheering me up guys! (And gals)