WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

College Scholarship

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
There all for minorities. Where are the ones for white kids lol.

squarehead

ass raped by IE
Get good grades, write some literature, so some community service or play a sport. Then u will meet many requirements of many scholarships. White boy

GodsCum

Flame Bait
Scholarships are for pussies first off.... Let's get that straight. Also, the reason why you don't get a scholarship is not because your white, it's not because your male, it's not because you born in the US....IT"S BECAUSE YOUR STUPID!!! People with money don't give it away to people who are just going to waste it and flunk out of college, they give it to people who actually give a shit about school, and since minorities give more of a shit about school then you do, then they get a scholarship, you don't. Soooo don't cry about not getting a scholarship, cry about how you have no intelligence.

Jung

???
Premium
GodsCum said:
Scholarships are for pussies first off.... Let's get that straight. Also, the reason why you don't get a scholarship is not because your white, it's not because your male, it's not because you born in the US....IT"S BECAUSE YOUR STUPID!!! People with money don't give it away to people who are just going to waste it and flunk out of college, they give it to people who actually give a shit about school, and since minorities give more of a shit about school then you do, then they get a scholarship, you don't. Soooo don't cry about not getting a scholarship
This definately sums you up.
GodsCum said:
you have no intelligence.

GodsCum

Flame Bait
Deep thaught when into that comeback, and yet again my point is proven. Glad we came to a consensus. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
GodsCum said:
Deep thaught when into that comeback
I wasn't trying to waste my time on another idiot newb.
and yet again my point is proven.
Oh, you had a point, I'm sorry.

Scholarships are for pussies first off.... Let's get that straight.
Please explain, that doesn't even make sense. Scholarships are for rewarding academic or athletic excellence, as well as giving the under privileged an equal chance. Let's get that straight.
Also, the reason why you don't get a scholarship is not because your white, it's not because your male, it's not because you born in the US....IT"S BECAUSE YOUR STUPID!!!
Well common sense would dictate that if you don’t meet at least one of the above criteria, you’re probably not going to get a scholarship. That’s what grants and federal student loans are for. Then again, you'd know that if you weren't a complete waste of brain tissue.
People with money don't give it away to people who are just going to waste it and flunk out of college, they give it to people who actually give a shit about school, and since minorities give more of a shit about school then you do, then they get a scholarship, you don't.
That idea is completely idiotic; scholarships are definitely not granted on that basis. You only prove your own ignorance. Granted, scholarships can, and do, get revoked given extremely poor grades. However, someone’s guess about how a candidate will perform usually isn’t the criteria for receiving one.

Also, the comment about minorities is completely baseless. It's just a generalization, and it's quite obvious that generalizations are mostly ignorant and lacking of any real value.
cry about how you have no intelligence.
You really should start crying then. Let me guess, you’re not in college, and not even close to it either.

Also, if you're going to call other people stupid or unintelligent, at least do it using proper grammar, punctuation and spelling. :rolleyes:

GodsCum

Flame Bait
There's a little factor that I would like to call to attention. I am lazy.
I don't worry about punctuation, grammar, or spelling. Did you understand what I wrote? Of course you did, because you replied. So you caught the gist of it.

Secondly, Scholarships are for pussies, why you ask?
The reason why they are for pussies, is that someone is giving you money to go to higher eduction. Let's take an underpriviledged person.

Now this person goes to school like any other person; however, there high school life was fuct up, they are made to work a job to support their family. Now due to this they naturally will allow there grades to not meet what they could be potentially, because they are too busy working than paying attention to things they should be studying in school. They miss the scholarship level. They go to college/university without such backing and they are able to work and go to school and achive solid marks, now why aren't these individuals offered a break in life ie. a scholarship. Obviously, they are no scholar or sporting professional, but through perserverance they are not rewarded for what they are doing.

Take that single mother who was raped and left with a child, is she not deservant of educational backing, because she isn't achieving the highest grades because of her current situation.

Now the reason why scholarships are for pussies is because they get free support when they really do not deserve it. Give the money to some one who really needs the money to get through school and stop wasting it on people who don't need it. Now if you were to take the money your a pussy because you are accepting the fact that you need assistance in life, and in fact you are not self sufficient.

Accepting gifts or money is the first step away from self sufficiency.

Also, I won't tell you whether I attended higher education or not, or where I am in life, because my personal information is not available for people who feel that they are OWED something

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Boy, you typed quite a bit considering nobody cares enough about you to actually read it! Have you ever tried looking at yourself in mirror before making stupid assumptions of other people?

Jung

???
Premium
GodsCum said:
There's a little factor that I would like to call to attention. I am lazy.
I don't worry about punctuation, grammar, or spelling. Did you understand what I wrote? Of course you did, because you replied. So you caught the gist of it.
True, I understood you, but it makes reading your garbage even harder. Your incoherency doesn’t help either.
Secondly, Scholarships are for pussies, why you ask?
The reason why they are for pussies, is that someone is giving you money to go to higher eduction.
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t see how anything you’re going to say will justify that retarded remark.
Blah, Blah, Blah
You know, typing less and saying more would really be a good thing for you.
Take that single mother who was raped and left with a child, is she not deservant of educational backing, because she isn't achieving the highest grades because of her current situation.
Well, I’m sure there’s some form of scholarship program out there for her, seeing as she would likely be considered underprivileged. But, as you said earlier, scholarships shouldn't be afforded to those who will just flunk out of college. Although, I’m sure something as substantial as a rape, and subsequent pregnancy, would be grounds for extenuating circumstances.
Now the reason why scholarships are for pussies is because they get free support when they really do not deserve it. .
So students who excel in high school shouldn’t be rewarded? Sounds like someone feels they were owed something, but didn't get it.
Give the money to some one who really needs the money to get through school and stop wasting it on people who don't need it.
Everyone should be entitled of an education, regardless of whether or not you feel they “need it” or not. Like I said before, there are grants and other forms of financial aid available to those who don’t qualify for scholarships. In this day and age anyone who wants an education can receive one. Some people just don't want to work part time jobs or student work to get one. Well, fuck them... they don't deserve it.
Now if you were to take the money your a pussy because you are accepting the fact that you need assistance in life, and in fact you are not self sufficient.
Not everyone can afford college, even those who don’t meet the cut off for poverty. So, why don’t we pay attention to only those who are, by the numbers, underprivileged? Lets ignore any and everyone who might still need help, but just falls short of the numbers. That’d be awesome.
Accepting gifts or money is the first step away from self sufficiency.
How? I’m completely self sufficient, yet I’m open to receiving gifts, if others so choose to give them. I don’t see how that makes me any less responsible or less capable or taking care of myself. I mean, it’s not like the average gift is the months rent or next light bill. I guess you don’t celebrate your birthday or Christmas either though. Or maybe you're just a hypocrite.
Also, I won't tell you whether I attended higher education or not, or where I am in life, because my personal information is not available for people who feel that they are OWED something
I hardly believe that I’m owed anything; I worked extremely hard to attend college. I also think that’s just a cop-out, you’re obviously hiding something. Whether or not you’ve attended college is hardly personal enough to fear disclosing on the internet.

Honestly you have to either be a gimmick or a troll, I’m seriously hoping these aren’t your real thoughts… it would be really sad to think so.

MegisEmo

Note to Self: I miss you.
White kids don't need scholarships, duuuhhh. In fact...too many white kids get into college, thats why there's affirmative action to make sure minorities get in before the white kids.

Haha. No...to be honest, I got money for my college just because I was involved in a lot of stuff in high school. Then again, my college is like 97% white. Hmmmm...food for thought.