WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Color of your heart

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
find out here

mine is Black: Your hear is black. You don't let people in, you don't want to let people in, in fact you may hate all humans. Your heart is dead and you know what?! Either you or someone who was close to you killed it...and you really don't give a shit either way.~~~so true :(

Easty

Click click boom
my result:

...i guess it's good that my heart's alive.

DIZNUTS

Eastside said:
my result:

...i guess it's good that my heart's alive.
thats good....funny thing is that im not goth....but its true...my heart is closed...

wow, sry my heart dosent have a big color with words in it. i couldent tell you what my heart color is... i've never seen it... :)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.

That's not true, Because I love my boyfriend right now, Me and my last boyfriend split on good terms.

DIZNUTS

Argentino said:
wow, sry my heart dosent have a big color with words in it. i couldent tell you what my heart color is... i've never seen it... :)
i know i know its milky white..and smells like semen....have you taken a bukkake bath again?

DIZNUTS

Taylor_Blade said:
My heart is Blue

Hmmmm......whatever.
You're blue da ba di da ba die(you're in need of a guy...original version)