WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Come Meet the New Guy

crazyking158

Dont Tease The Monkey
Ok liten um as of right now im teh guy, and belive me i have so many fucked up problems, i glad to join the rest of ya all, so how bad my life is really, compared you you all! oh yeah have a nice day. :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
AWWWW...Don't feel bad your safe now...You found a new place to blame your probs on the world....Great! I look forward to hearin this pile of :bs:

WELCOME.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Welcome; Now follow the blue line to the finger printing table, then the green line to the probing room.

Enjoy the show~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
crazyking158 said:
Ok liten um as of right now im teh guy, and belive me i have so many fucked up problems, i glad to join the rest of ya all, so how bad my life is really, compared you you all! oh yeah have a nice day. :mfinger:
From where I sit, your life looks pretty bad compared to mine.

Try not sucking cock and getting it in the ass while you type. All the jostling is making you make a lot of typos. But that’s just my advice. :thumbsup:

Oh and welcome

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
MaxPower said:
From where I sit, your life looks pretty bad compared to mine.

Try not sucking cock and getting it in the ass while you type. All the jostling is making you make a lot of typos. But that’s just my advice. :thumbsup:

Oh and welcome
Goddamn Max, turn your hearing aid up you're screaming.

:p

crazyking158

Dont Tease The Monkey
actually my finges are just alot faster then my mind, and im to god damn lazy to hit back space to correct the fucking typos...thats good because the ladys dont complain, bad because it looks like a fuck nut typed this, adn i am no fuck not

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
crazyking158 said:
actually my finges are just alot faster then my mind, and im to god damn lazy to hit back space to correct the fucking typos...thats good because the ladys dont complain, bad because it looks like a fuck nut typed this, adn i am no fuck not
I don't doubt that many things including your fingers are faster than your mind. Hell I have a pet goldfish faster than your mind.
Tell ya what, why don't you check out the Bait & Tackle section. I'll bet you can make alot of friends there.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
crazyking158 said:
welcome newbie. i look forard to seing you in b&t

oh and fuck you!

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
I wouldnt be slinging insultes just yet, noobies get burned very easily! :bomb: