Come on, get down with the sickness

Easty

Click click boom
I feel like shit

today i had to wake up at 8 am for a fucking politics test. i could NOT claim to be sick or take a makeup, so i had to go. the whole time at breakfast i was sneezing, blowing my nose, crying (you know, when you try to hold back a sneeze) and what not. but this isn't the worst sickness i have had

whats the shittiest sickness you've ever had?

FireAngel

Schmexy
Hmm, worst sickness had to be when I had a touch of the stomach flu one Christmas Eve. I couldn't even stand, my stomach hurt so much. I had to drag myself on the floor stomach side down to get to my presents Christmas Day. It sucked. :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i dunno a few years ago...2 or 3....i was sick for about 2 weeks....i woke up one day and it wasn't a flu or anything......its was just that all my muscles...EVERY FUCKING SINGLE ONEand joints hurt....had a toothache in all teeth and massive migraine headaches......i hurt so much to get out of bed to pee...it hurt touching my dick...hurt when i peed.....everything hurt so much that if i would try to just touch my knees i would scream in pain.....i was thinking of killing myself but it would hurt to much to get a razor,rope,gun lol.....couldn't shit for a few days....hurt like hell when i finally did...couldn't eat....lost a few lbs...and just like it started i woke up one day and i was fine....

p.s. does any1 kno what it could have been?

Easty

Click click boom
im sorry.

the worst i had wasnt today. instead it was one winter when i had a mix of the stomach flu, fever, head cold, and nausea all packed into one nice neat fucking package.

all day long i was freezing on the inside, scorching on the out. i was constantly sneezing and blowing my nose (i had to have gone through 4 boxes of kleenex). then one day nausea reared its ugly head and i was spending about 3 hrs a day in the bathroom.

now i dont get sick too often, thank you immune system!

DIZ, you got me beat. i have no idea. sounds like a male version of PMS mixed with getting your wisdom teeth.

Blacksmith85

Flame Bait
Yeah i would have to say my worst sickness was a week or 2 during school last year when my body decided to shut down and give me inbalanced walking, to where i couldnt even walk or do anything without passing out. Was bedridden for at least a week if not more and you find out at those times that trying to sleep, or watchin those shows and soaps all day really starts to get boring. It is a little worse when all you have is that wire antennae for reception. But yeah that has to be the worst i can remember living through.

cold_pizzas999

Staring at You
every day is pretty shitty. but i got ran over by a truck and then the stupid fucker coughed on me and gave me his flu. so im coughing with a ruptured spleen. thats just crap. id rather drink a gallon of thalidomid. :(