WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Come On Out Awaken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see what Awaken can do this time. He continues to use the word 'fag' as an insult. Is it that he is trying to cover up his homosexuality be marking others as 'fags'? Or is it simply that his small mind cannot make any good insults? Or is it the fact that he is but a lowly eighth grader? Of course he might accuse me of being a homosexual myself for thinking he is a homosexual. Of course his small, inferior, useless mind cannot create any other insults. Will mass confusion ensue inside the inferior Awaken? Will he realize that he is in fact inferior, stupid, and useless? We may never know what the dunce does. Maybe he'll continue to be on invisible mode while avoiding being pwned by none other than the creator of this thread. Let's see if Awaken avoids this thread or decides to try to flame me. Let's see what the little boy named Awaken is made of.

ferengi

Yay fire!
When I read the title of this thread, I got an image in my head, which I will now share with all you wonderful shiny happy people!

Awaken, come on down! You're the next contestant on
The Price is Right!

Jessica43999 said:
This is gonna be good... i cant wait! "Flame, Flame, Flame!!!"
Good if you would like to see me slaughter an inferior, feebleminded, fool. If you like that then I guess it's going to be good. :thumbsup:

I find enjoyment in other people's pain... what can I say? Im a total bitch! :happysad:

Jessica43999 said:
I find enjoyment in other people's pain... what can I say? Im a total bitch! :happysad:
Awaken is avoiding this thread. He's in IRC and won't look at this thread. What a coward. :thumbsdn: <Lord|FCC> Awaken's avoiding my thread
<Lord|FCC> lol
<|GGW|> um ........what was the last response?
<|GGW|> what thread fcc?
*** Legion has quit (Ping timeout: 198 seconds)
^proof. :rotflmao:

Descent

Hella Constipated

"Damn. A hot woman, a bottle of Jack, and Awaken's ass. That's all I really need right now."

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
ferengi said:
When I read the title of this thread, I got an image in my head, which I will now share with all you wonderful shiny happy people!

Awaken, come on down! You're the next contestant on

I fixed it for ya. :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Descent said:
Damn. A hot woman, a bottle of Jack, and Awaken's ass. That's all I really need right now.
I'm not sure but it appears to me that you just owned yourself right there son. The way I'm reading that you want to get drunk and have a threesome with Awaken. As sad as that is, worse is the fact that you're more fixated on Awaken's ass than the chick.

Descent

Hella Constipated
UberSkippy said:
I'm not sure but it appears to me that you just owned yourself right there son. The way I'm reading that you want to get drunk and have a threesome with Awaken. As sad as that is, worse is the fact that you're more fixated on Awaken's ass than the chick.
The sad thing is, you disregarded DukeNukem.jpg :happysad:.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Descent said:
The sad thing is, you disregarded DukeNukem.jpg :happysad:.
Hate to tell you this but I pretty much disregard ALL of your .jpg files.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I have to give it to Descent. He's fast becoming the replacement for Johnny K's super retarded poster of the melinnena award.

FCC, do you start these attempts at flaming a feebleminded person such as myself in order to make yourself feel more superior? Stop flaming us morons and flame someone skilled. If I'm so inferior and insignificant, then why are you trying to flame me? This is like beating a little child from everything that you say. I'm obviously afraid of you, fcc. Why else would I go around in invisible mode? I don't want you to hurt my feelings. :(
I don't put a lot of thought into any "flame" towards you because, honestly, you're not worth it.

Oh, and before I forget:

fag

Awaken said:
FCC, do you start these attempts at flaming a feebleminded person such as myself in order to make yourself feel more superior? Stop flaming us morons and flame someone skilled. If I'm so inferior and insignificant, then why are you trying to flame me? This is like beating a little child from everything that you say. I'm obviously afraid of you, fcc. Why else would I go around in invisible mode? I don't want you to hurt my feelings. :(
I don't put a lot of thought into any "flame" towards you because, honestly, you're not worth it.

Oh, and before I forget:

fag
You are critizing my flame because you cannot come up with a good flame. Another sign of inferiority and feeblemindedness. Think of some flames and come back. Until then I must say: auf Wiedersehen!

I Hate The FCC said:
You are critizing my flame because you cannot come up with a good flame. Another sign of inferiority and feeblemindedness. Think of some flames and come back. Until then I must say: auf Wiedersehen!
Was that a flame? Hm. Keep up the hard work. I think it's starting to pay off. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.