WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Come one, come all, you bunch of Idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

GwendyJ666

The Master Rant
Why hello my fellow bordom stricken counter-parts..... How goes it? I'm in a ranting mood, so here it goes: Gay people should have the same rights as anyone else, Amercans in general are ignorant, Bush should be shot, abortion should be legal, we never should have gotten into Iraq and now we're skrewed and can't leave, and hilary duff, (lizzie magiure) Brittany Spears, and Ali Rosener should be bannished to outer Mongolia. Does anyone have a problem with any of the aformensioned statments?? I wanna hear them!! :)

ummmm... yeah... i have a problem with the gay and abortions issues, but that's just me.

anybody else?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i have an issue with Brittany Spears being banished. i would like to sex her, and i like staring at her boobies! if she was banished i couldnt stare anymore!

Sod

Spilly Talker
that was a lame attempt to start a flame thread you fucking wanker, atleast make fun of someone that mattered, fucking twats these days

Sod said:
that was a lame attempt to start a flame thread you fucking wanker, atleast make fun of someone that mattered, fucking twats these days
Like this? Fuck you sod, you worthless piece of shi- wait.. "...make fun of someone that mattered..." ohhh..

my bad.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
GwendyJ666 said:
Does anyone have a problem with any of the aformensioned statments?
Yes, most all of them. But, there's hope for you.There's a surgical procedure in which they can install a piece of plexiglass in your abdomen, that way you can see out.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
dammit havok you need that thread ressurectionist badge on in here two as do you bullshit. do you know how fucking old this post is??? huh??

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
icka said:
i have an issue with Brittany Spears being banished. i would like to sex her, and i like staring at her boobies! if she was banished i couldnt stare anymore!
Mind if I watch and pleasure myself?.....................and bring a camcorder?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
Hey! Check it out! Its an old thread brought back for no reason at all :thumbsup:

Fucking briliant! :thumbsup:
Put Guinness in a six pack so you can carry six beers? Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.